DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I had a dream!

Windrunner

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most of my dreams are borderline nightmares (theres some good ones too lol). Theres one dream i still remember from a few years back. I was in the woods running from something. I didnt know what until i looked back and saw a bunch of black figures trying to hunt me down. They finally caught up to me, put me into a corner and then when one was about to strike me with its sword, i woke up.

i love the dreams in which theres this person in which in the dream you know really well (in my case it was almost like this person was a best friend), but when you wake up youre scratching your head wondering who that person was because in real life you never seen that person lol.

I finally had a WOT dream in which i was happy because i finally had a dream that was scifi/fantasy related lol.

Well last night neither of my dreams were good.

The few of you that read my blog will understand this one: Tristan died and I was crying over his body. Not fun

Then after I woke up from that one and went back to sleep I had a dream about playing mine craft..... Except I couldn't find a place that was unpopulated so I could mine (which isn't how it is actually in the game but .... :P )

.... I really really want that game now :P

HA! Minecraft! I got addicted.. kinda barricaded myself in my room for a few weeks trying to build my castle on a private world. And then it got ravaged by minions in the night :madmyrddraal:

I had a dream once that I was a ninja and was flying from place to place and fought with other ninjas. Best dream ever.

Anyone else ever have dreams which always seem so real that you constantly have to convince yourself that it's not true when you wake up? I keep getting that!

ive had that happen to me once. It was pretty bad i woke up in sweat and terror. I almost didnt want to go out of my room lol. Took me a little bit to convince myself that it was just a dream lol.

I read so many fantasy books that my dreams are often convoluted fantasy storylines.

I once dreamt that the Shaido were trying to take over the world... using the media. Very wierd. Also I was fighting Voldemort, except my conciousness was stupid and called him Super Voldemort. No idea where that came from.

I usualy remember all of my dreams.

Does anyone ever have emotions in dreams that they have never felt in real life and are completely foreign? That happens to me sometimes.

I read so many fantasy books that my dreams are often convoluted fantasy storylines.

I once dreamt that the Shaido were trying to take over the world... using the media. Very wierd. Also I was fighting Voldemort, except my conciousness was stupid and called him Super Voldemort. No idea where that came from.

Does anyone ever have emotions in dreams that they have never felt in real life and are completely foreign? That happens to me sometimes.

i rarely get those type of dreams. Usually how it goes i have to forget about the scifi/fantasy show/book for at least half a year then all of a sudden i'll get a couple dreams of that show/book that i completely forgot about for a while.

i rarely get those type of dreams. Usually how it goes i have to forget about the scifi/fantasy show/book for at least half a year then all of a sudden i'll get a couple dreams of that show/book that i completely forgot about for a while.

Its the opposite with me, I have to have just read the book. The same with any event that I dream about.

Archived