DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Attention EVERYONE

Naeann

Shayol Ghul is an evil place in the Wheel of Time world. It's where the wild things are. On Dragonmount, we've always been the mayhem group and are easygoing and PLAYFULLY evil. It's not hard to gain points and it's pretty easy to find a nice corner to fit into. However... it is also a place you sometimes have to have tough skin. I know I've been slightly offended at times at things people have said. Here you learn to shrug it off and bash right back... as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Playful insults and picking at people when it's all in fun is what we are about... but I don't want people to get hurt and leave when a line gets crossed.

IF you feel someone has carried a joke too far or crossed a line then please ask them nicely to not go there on joking around. Most of us are considerate understanding human-type beings. If it happens again take it to the nearest faction leader or myself. I will gladly talk to both parties involved and see if we can't work something out. I may not get to be on here much for now but my phone has yahoo and gtalk so anyone can contact me at any time.

renaerue for gtalk or gmail

I can also check email on there and it would be at renaerue@gmail.com. Come to me for anything at all. I'm glad to help out or just talk to you if you need it. I don't want anyone feeling they want to leave here! This is the best group on Dragonmount!

I'd like to add my email to this as well. If you need anything SG related, feel free to contact me.

lilykeelia@gmail.com

Also... Ed is a turd.

• 4 months later...

NEW updates:

This is the year. The final coutdown begins. The final book is on its way. This means that as the date draws closer and closer activity on the boards WILL skyrocket. Once it starts getting heavy traffic they will shut off private messages and access to profiles. Just giving you a heads up here. I listed ways to contact me above and am working on getting a ShayolGhul@dragonmount.com email. This will be able to be accessed by myself and the three faction leaders. As always you can come to me with any questions or concerns.

We are working on the "It's not Faire" activity. We could use volunteers to run games and discussions. Nyn made AWESOME sigs so I don't want them to go to waste by having this flop. Get with your factions and bring me something awesome.

See the thread I asked you to read (or else) for a cool new group I'm implementing to work towards making this the best social group ever. We are, after all, the only ones who are SG without being sg. We are the SG sg. I've had Verbal in my mind for too long and don't make any sense.

NEW updates:

This is the year. The final coutdown begins. The final book is on its way. This means that as the date draws closer and closer activity on the boards WILL skyrocket. Once it starts getting heavy traffic they will shut off private messages and access to profiles. Just giving you a heads up here. I listed ways to contact me above and am working on getting a ShayolGhul@dragonmount.com email. This will be able to be accessed by myself and the three faction leaders. As always you can come to me with any questions or concerns.

We are working on the "It's not Faire" activity. We could use volunteers to run games and discussions. Nyn made AWESOME sigs so I don't want them to go to waste by having this flop. Get with your factions and bring me something awesome.

See the thread I asked you to read (or else) for a cool new group I'm implementing to work towards making this the best social group ever. We are, after all, the only ones who are SG without being sg. We are the SG sg. I've had Verbal in my mind for too long and don't make any sense.

Oh, it started way bef.....you know, I think I'll just shut up now. >_>

NEW updates:

Oh, it started way bef.....you know, I think I'll just shut up now. >_>

LOVE that banner of Jesus!!!!!!

Archived