DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So a few of my friends just went on a 9 day camping trip

Barmacral

A big canoe trip where they are hauling their way through the park, with a 2k portage today (plus several shorter ones). They've been planning and packing for the trip for months to make sure they have every detail covered, every contingency they might need figured out.

Well they forgot their tent and camp stove, so I hope it doesn't rain on them.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i do not understand why humans reject shelter, electricity and indoor plumbing and choose, instead, to "camp." australopithecus afarensis would have gone for the indoor plumbing. camping is like spitting on the graves outhouses of our ancestors.

edit to make less offensive to the minions of the dark.

Well they forgot their tent and camp stove

How're they gonna react when they find it at your place?

Nothing out of the ordinary, I'm sure, since they are the ones that left them here.

And Cindy, camping is awesome. I would never want to forsake modern conveniences permenantly, but to do it for a week or a weekend a few times a year is an absolute blast. If you pick the right places it is a really nice chance to enjoy nature without cars spoiling the effect.

um... the world of randland is actually fiction. and everyone is having a crappy time except maybe mat, and he's probably faking it. cause he has to camp.

but any one of them would prefer to sleep in a real bed adn have a nice hot bath. the boys probably don't care as much about the toilets.

um... the world of randland is actually fiction

LIES AND BLASPHEMY!!!

Blasphemer.jpg

Fact: There are 399 bath scenes in WoT

Part of why it needs to be translated into film!

*kicks feet up*

I love it, Ioovvve, I LLLLOOOOOVVE IT!

Archived