DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT vs Zelda

brolie

Yeah and he didn't put that much thought into it. He was 17 when I got it for him as a present (present for my older brother too.. i was set on us having awesome triforce tattoos haha) and so I don't think he put much thought into things like that since he was "getting a tattoo".. that was all that REALLY mattered hah

haha!! thats awesome!! I want the DS3 sooooo bad.. today I went to the renaissance festival and got a hand crafted ocarina (modeled after the ocarina of time with triforce and all) that came with the song book and then i bought a little knife necklace which i've been wearing in the ebou dari style and saying its my marriage knife. hahaha im such a nerd.

The 3ds is so awesome, the 3d is alot better than i thought it would be. I gotta get the ocarina somehow, i have been tempted to buy the master sword before as well as a hyrulian shield. I think that you can never be nerdy enough, i keep trying to reach that new height with my nerdom!

and rightfully so!! I had tried to find an ocarina online, but was stupid and got one through ebay which ended up being a really sh**y piece of plastic .. but this one is awesome and legit. I've been learning songs all morning haha :) nerds are awesome!!

when I get the extra money, I will be getting the 3ds... my birthday is in september too so maybe i can convince someone to pitch on an early birthday present :D haha

and rightfully so!! I had tried to find an ocarina online, but was stupid and got one through ebay which ended up being a really sh**y piece of plastic .. but this one is awesome and legit. I've been learning songs all morning haha :) nerds are awesome!!

when I get the extra money, I will be getting the 3ds... my birthday is in september too so maybe i can convince someone to pitch on an early birthday present :D haha

oh if only i could run into someone randomly in a park or somewhere playing saria's song..........that would be the highlight of my life, i couold then die happy.

Archived