DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aelfinn & Eelfinn

Assuming somebody else managed to get through the ToG (the only portal we know of that still exists) and to Chamber of Binds, I suppose they could ask for the two strongest s'angreal the Finns have and use their third bargain for safe conduct out of Finnland.

I've wondered why Rand didn't ask the finns how to seal the Bore at least..

..but maybe, he did. And they didn't answer, but chased him out. Recall that we saw Rand backing out of the doorway in Tear, saidin sword in hand (TSR15). He was obviously defending himself against them.

As to why they refused to answer, it may be they considered he'd used up his allocation. Kudos to the person (whose name escapes me) who pointed out that his question 'How can I win the Last Battle and survive' may be taken as two separate questions - 'how do I win the LB' and 'how do I survive'. Certainly the answer they gave could be seen as two parts -

"The north and the east must be as one. The west and the south must be as one. The two must be as one.

"If you would live, you must die."

http://encyclopaedia-wot.org/prophecies/aelfinn.html

some excellent points which i will admit ive never considered, especially the 2 question idea. sounds very much like a typical RJ idea

Assuming somebody else managed to get through the ToG (the only portal we know of that still exists) and to Chamber of Binds, I suppose they could ask for the two strongest s'angreal the Finns have and use their third bargain for safe conduct out of Finnland.

HAHA...just had a thought...they could give you the 2 strongest s'angreal, and give you ones that can only be used by the opposite gender and the safe passage out of Finnland but put you in another world

Archived