DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Someone help plz?

Mystica

I been spending the last couple of hours trying to figure out how you all get to have those cool pics in your posts.

There's a lot of talk about avatars and signatures, but most of you have so many thingies (on the right side, under your nick + under the posts itself) that I'm at a loss which is what.

I'd like to get a pic of mine up like you have (under the post, which I assume is the signature space?)

Is there someone who is willing to guide me through it on msn?

Thanks in advance

Guest Emperor

Sure.

Go to profile (over there ---->)

Go to bottom of the profile screen where it talks about avatars. There you can either link in your avatar from offsite or pick one from the dm gallery.

Easy.

yeah, thanks,i noticed that.

guess i'll keep looking till i stumble upon someone that can help me out, cuz the pic i have needs adjusting. I put it up in the gallery of DM but i guess that doesn't count as 'offsite'.

Guest Emperor

Err, just find a picture you like, go to paint and size it down to the right diminsions. Then upload it offsite somehwere (livejournal, flicker, myspace), then link it back in the avatar section.

A good free space for linking pics too is http://www.photobucket.com

If the avatar weren't animated, I'd say I'd resize it for you, but I haven't messed with adjusting animations in Photoshop really... sorry... :? As for sigs, there's a few people who will make them. I'm sort of on break from doing them myself, but I have a few templates I made awhile back when I was bored. If you liked any, I could put your name/Orgs/whatever on one (and host too if you want). No one's using any of those.

The link: http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Jhaenara/sigs/templates/

Archived