DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

And old Aiel returning

Ghaul

Let's see if there is anyone left in here who would remember me. I'm Stanislav and my Aiel character is called called Ghaul. I created Ghaul almost 11 years ago, he was my first character here at DM and the one to progress the furthest. It's high time to sweep the dust off the spears and come back. So - where's the oo'squai?

*has one of the gai'shain fetch some and a decent change of clothing for the returnee while they're at it*

Welcome back Ghaul. Don't forget to resubmit your character's bio since you've been gone quite some time and there's been some changes in the meantime. Until the resubmitted bio has been posted for approval, please wait to RP or plan any RP's to avoid any adjustments to your work that might be required.

This is the weirdest welcome I've ever made....... welcome back, don't RP. :blink: LOL I didn't mean it like that though, I'm sure you know that. :biggrin:

Resubmission goes to FLDiv@dragonmount.com

Welcome back! (and yes, I do really mean it!! lol) :happy:

Ghaul's Bio? I think it is in here somewhere. I will try and dig it up. By the way, I imagine that someone else has went to Rhuidean while I was gone ( moved to a new city, started a new job, settled down in a new flat and so on ) so who is our new Chief?

the current Chief is a nameless reference at the moment. We were going to make an NSW character to hold the top positions right when Eqwina returned. We haven't gotten around to creating such a character yet, however, so at the moment he remains a nameless reference only.

The resubmission of characters is something everyone (meaning: in all Divisions) needs to do who have been gone for an extensive time. It's a way of re-introducing the character to the current players as well as bring the character in line with the situation as it currently stands. Eqwina is currently working on writing out the Aiel history for us, based on which we will then create an RP plotline for the main storyline to go on for future main storyline RP's. Every division is doing the same for their Groups.

What would be needed for your resubmitted bio, is an update on what Ghaul has been up to so far + a situation that led to him being replaced as Clan Chief IC. This can be whatever you choose (e.g. he went on a mission that made it impossible for him to continue as Clan Chief or he was taken gai'shain and had to serve for a year and a day, or something else still that you prefer). Your resubmitted bio would go up to the point where he returns to the Clan (as you return to us) and we'll take it from there.

I would ask you to be vague concerning names of people, clans or septs since we've changed to a two Clan only situation (though I think that was already the case before you left). For instance, it is preferable to refer to the positions rather than the actual names. That will give us all the freedom to fill those positions in should that become necessary without having to create a whole situation to replace formerly named persons or groups.

Ghaul was never replaced as a Clan Chief IC - way back in 2008 I resigned as Aiel DL ( back then the Aiel were still not integrated in the Freelanders ) since I had to spent almost 8 months without internet access. However when I returned Ghaul was still Clan Chief. He remained so until last year when I disappeared from DM due to many RL engagements. But since you're the lady in charge - it will be as you call it.

As for there being two clans - that has been around for years! I was named Clan CHief back in 2007 and even then it was just two clans.

I was referring to this last period in which you were gone, Ghaul. Not the previous once from years ago. Perhaps I didn't explain it properly. Your resubmitted bio would include the history of Ghaul having served as Clan Chief up to the moment you last dissapeared (so that would be a year ago, like you said). To explain this gap IC, and the consequently changing of leadership IC, we're just asking that you include a paragraph in which you add an event that would have lead to him not being the Clan Chief anymore (gave the examples of either he went on a mission that prevented him from doing his CC job or was taken gai'shain for a year or whatever you choose for a reason IC for Ghaul to have been replaced).

The two clans I just mentioned because other oldies came back too and referred to many clans from their time, so I thought I'd just cover that 'just in case'. But since you're already familiar with the concept, this doesn't apply to you.

*flops on Stan* Hello deary.... I had an idea....since you were gone and wer never really finished our old RP where Covina gives birth to your babies...we could redo that and have it be included as your return to discover you were replaced as Clan Chief??? Just a thought..

I am working on a post for our lovely little White Towerlings *snugs*