• ABC
    • FX
    • Fox
    • AMC
    • TNT
    • ESPN
    • HBO/Showtime
    • Something else not listed

Definitely FX. It has two of my all-time favorite comedies: Archer and The League, it has It's Always Sunny (a close third), Justified, Sons of Anarchy (which I just started watching and am really enjoying thanks to Netflix Instant), Louie, Rescue Me (which I love) and I haven't seen Terriers, but it looks funny. And now Wilfred. It's simply stacked.

FX is producing the best and brightest shows and has been for a few years now. Yes, other networks have gems too (AMC's Mad Men), but not as many or as often.

This one was tough for me... but the programming on HBO or Showtime is just so much better than network TV cranks out. The Sopranos, The Wire, Six Feet Under, Band of Brothers, Deadwood, Rome, Carnivale, Dexter, The Tudors, Dead Like Me and Stargate SG1 are just a handful I can think of off the top of my head.

AMC might be second with Breaking Bad, Mad Men, The Killing, and The Walking Dead. FX is a good call too. Sunny is hit or miss, Justified is solid, Wilfred looks promising and The League is funny.

Showtime/HBO. for the reasons Emp posted. theres just more shows on those channels that i watch repetedly and have been following for a logn time than on any other network. United States of Tara, Dexter, Treme, Tudors, Borgais, Game of Thrones, Shameless. out of the two, it's Showtime hands down.

2nd is Fox, with USA comming in a close 3rd. Fox has decent shows like i like to follow, but their not "must sees" like on Showtime. Glee, Family Guy & House being my top fav; with Raising Hope in there as well. USA is all because of Burn Notice.

• 2 weeks later...

ESPN! Mainly because good shows will come and go on other networks, but espn will always be there for me. However, FX or HBO would be my next two.

And has anyone seen the show Breakout Kings? I believe it airs on A & E? Not too sure, I caught one episode at a friends house and it was actually pretty decent imo. Was wondering if anyone had any feedback on it, as I have only seen the one episode.

• 3 weeks later...

AMC has great movies playing and all, but their constant showing of "the killing" commercials has made me boycott it one day for every time they air a "the killing" commercial. so im not gonna be watching it for YEARS..

I voted something else since CW wasn't an option. A lot of my fave story line shows are on there. Supernatural, Smallville, Legend of the Seeker (used to be) etc etc..

Archived