DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A new novice comes knocking

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing wrong here - it's just an illusion! See? *Pokes finger through the illusion* ... ut oh ... *rubs sore finger*

Ouchies. :sad:

If the false one never tells the truth and the real one always tells the truth, then all we have to do is ask one of them whether the other one would say that they are the real one. The just reverse their answer and you have the truth. It worked in the Film 'Labrynth starring David Bowie.

All of life's lessons can be learned from Labyrinth. I approve.

What would you call a show down between two Amyrlins though. Would it be a Weave Off?

Hmmm... a weave off makes me think of day time TV shows and Drag Queens named Shaneequah.

*comes rushing back to the stairs at the base of the Tower, full bucket in hand*

Well, here goes ......

*throws the bucket of water over both the Amyrlins and waits*

Can you see anything happening yet Thor?

I do not approve. :mad:

Oh, was it Holy water? I seem to smell smoke. :biggrin:

I pick the one of the left..no the right...or on your left. :rolleyes:

I'm on the left! Though, I disapprove of the smoke. :dry:

*closes her eyes so that she is not mentally scarred by the sight .... Then peeks a bit as it is so funny*

Fnorril you are a total hero. Right Volke, let's leg it whilst she is distracted.

*Runs away but its difficult running when you are laughing really hard*

*Is enjoying how the Mother seems more angry with Ithi for dumping water on her, then she us with him for breaking the Healing Ter'angreal vase*

"well... today is turning out good" *walks off casually*

I can always bully a Yellow into Healing. The replacement Ter'angreal, on the other hand, has MUCH more entertainment potential *grins evilly*

Archived