DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A new novice comes knocking

Fancy an ice lolly?

Yes, thank you. It is awful warm here :)

Aah Snarly Warley ... My cold british hunour was mistaken for sympathy. Are you sure it is I that needs to toughen up lol

'Snarls back whilst she still has a choice and doesn't have to behave like a meek and mild novice'

Ithy - 1

Fnorrie - 0

Oooo....she's good :cool:

Sometimes it feels like its fnorrll vs the tower, sigh...everyone takes delight in my every wound...

A booomb?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what the man said. It is far too dangerous to go in House Damodred at the moment due to this. If only there was a brave heroic soul nearby who could run in and diffuse it - saving the whole neighbourhood in the process.

Then at least I'd be able to unpack my stuff

Just follow the yells and the sound of food fights - that should lead you right to the Dorms. Can't give you proper directions, because the flaming thing keeps getting shifted around on us :unsure:

Awww would you look at the Snarly Fnorrie Worrie? Just adorable :biggrin:

That one's a false Amyrlin. OFF WITH HER HEAD! I'm the real one. Real, I say! And cuddly! *Stamps her foot and promptly falls off the ceiling. Again.* Damn, gotta get that Weave to work better :angry:

*chuckles* "you know mother if you would just ask for that vial I have. you could get your stuff off the cieling. you saw how well it worked for me... and you"

That's what the man said. It is far too dangerous to go in House Damodred at the moment due to this. If only there was a brave heroic soul nearby who could run in and diffuse it - saving the whole neighbourhood in the process.

Then at least I'd be able to unpack my stuff

"the bomb is one of Mils contraptions... I ain't touching it with a 400 yard pole"

*chuckles* "you know mother if you would just ask for that vial I have. you could get your stuff off the cieling. you saw how well it worked for me... and you"

... *facepalm*

*Points finger at Volke* You. Fix. Office. Now.

"the bomb is one of Mils contraptions... I ain't touching it with a 400 yard pole"

I wonder if Snarly heard that ... oh well, he's a brave Warder and I'm sure a novice slung over his shoulder shouldn't slow him down. Much. *grins evilly*

... *facepalm*

*Points finger at Volke* You. Fix. Office. Now.

*chuckles* "yes mother"

*walks into Elgee's office and closes the door*

*several loud thumps are heard as well as the sounds of some glass shattering*

*walks out* "there you go mother.... oh... and uh.... I'll go grab you a new vase"

Fnorrie, you're not allowed in the Dorms... *weaves threads of air and picks Fnorrie up, along with the new Initiate, and sets them back down in front of her* Now, stop running off with all the un-knowing girls again Fnorrll.

*peeks in mother's office*

*closesdoor grey faced*

*talks to Volke out of the side of his mouth*

Dude...not a vase...a very old angreal...Nothing mother!...go get an identical one, NOW! with luck she'll never notice the difference...

*nods head and runs to get an angreal that looks like the one that broke*

*gets an identical Angreal and puts it in place of the old one*

*runs off before she notices*

Fnorrie, you're not allowed in the Dorms... *weaves threads of air and picks Fnorrie up, along with the new Initiate, and sets them back down in front of her* Now, stop running off with all the un-knowing girls again Fnorrll.

*chuckles as Fnorrll gets in trouble, then runs*

*closesdoor grey faced*

Dude...not a vase...a very old angreal...Nothing mother!...go get an identical one, NOW! with luck she'll never notice the difference...

Wow, this guy IS good...i meant get an identical vase, he even managed to get an identical Angreal...i see a bright future for this one...

*closesdoor grey faced*

Wow, this guy IS good...i meant get an identical vase, he even managed to get an identical Angreal...i see a bright future for this one...

well... it looks the same... but I dont know if it has the same effect as the old one.... we'll just have to wait for someone to channel it to find out...

Fnorrie is allllways in trouble of some sort. Mostly because him and I always end up in the same area when trouble arises and I'm good at finger-pointing. *innocent look*

*chuckles* "he is all ways in trouble it seems."

*then walks off hoping noone decide to channel into that vase with him around*

*is torn between visibly backing down and knowing the consequences when a woman can channel*

*thinks fast*

*bows and kisses the outstretched hand*

I bear no grudge, Adella Sedai, which i cannot bear the weight of alone.

*attempts to look like he is wronged, and could have done something about it, but chose not to*

Archived