DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A new novice comes knocking

Hi there,

A snarly looking warder recommended that I post, post, post whilst I'm waiting for clearance. As I'm not in the tower quite yet I don't think I can be switched so I will just pitch my tent near the steps here and generally hang about.

How are we all this fine day? What's with all the arrows and torn tights.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo! *Waves from the ceiling*

Don't mind the dust and the worn tights and the arrows ... we've had visitors and the Warders thought it would terribly funny to "redecorate" my office :rolleyes:

Oh and that must have been Fnorrieworrie who sent you on over here - he's absolutely adorable when he gets all snarly, isn't he? :biggrin:

*Tosses Ithillian a mop and a bucket* would you mind terribly just wiping that section of the stairs? Some of those Banders really can't hold their liquor.

Aah ... mom? That would be good practice for one day if you have a Warder - they positively DELIGHT in making messes for their Aes Sedai to clean up :rolleyes:

Oh, those Warder boys glued my furniture to the ceiling, so I'm just ... hanging, you know?

Well I could have meant that the warders here are just really big and huge and strong lol

Interesting that you seemed to have managed to circumvent the 'can't lift yourself' issue. That's a good talent to have.

Dust on the skirting boards and badly behaved Warders eh, sounds like its not going to be a difficult as I thought being here.

'Start to swish the mop around a little bit more half heartedly' dum de dum de dum

Lol thanks :) you'll have to toughen up to survive round here tho if every sad face makes you all sympathetic ;)

Sometimes im snarly to get taken seriously. I mean come on, my nick name seems to be "fnorrie worrie"...did you ever here anyone say "lanny wanny?" hell no!

Nice to meet you too paetric. I shall endeavour to get to the Moat at some point

Aah Snarly Warley ... My cold british hunour was mistaken for sympathy. Are you sure it is I that needs to toughen up lol

'Snarls back whilst she still has a choice and doesn't have to behave like a meek and mild novice'

Hi Veranza,

Thanks for the welcome. Mmmmmm yummy tea and cookies, and pretty confetti too.

Right then I've got my marching orders so time to up sticks and move on.

'Starts to pack up tent'

Now where did she say the Dormitory was? Its got to be around here somewhere.

Fancy an ice lolly?

Yes, thank you. It is awful warm here :)

Aah Snarly Warley ... My cold british hunour was mistaken for sympathy. Are you sure it is I that needs to toughen up lol

'Snarls back whilst she still has a choice and doesn't have to behave like a meek and mild novice'

Ithy - 1

Fnorrie - 0

Oooo....she's good :cool:

Why thank you Besolyn, its always nice to be appreciated. Of course now I am an aspirant I have read the rules and must be respectful to my seniors - which means everyone lol

'Passes Besolyn a yummy ice lolly'

Its just as well you got here when you did, they were starting to melt.

What are the Fools threads all about. I shall have a look see but for now I have to stop squatting and get my sorry self to the dormitories I guess.

It does seem a very busy an fun board at the moment. Its lovely of you to invite me to join it. I was a bit unsure about whether I could just fall into what seemed like such specific threads and I did not really understand what was going on there.

I have been wondering if you are THE Amyrlin or a different Amyrlin as I was not sure how there could be two

'Bobs a quick approximation of a curtsey just in case'

Just follow the yells and the sound of food fights - that should lead you right to the Dorms. Can't give you proper directions, because the flaming thing keeps getting shifted around on us :unsure:

Awww would you look at the Snarly Fnorrie Worrie? Just adorable :biggrin:

That one's a false Amyrlin. OFF WITH HER HEAD! I'm the real one. Real, I say! And cuddly! *Stamps her foot and promptly falls off the ceiling. Again.* Damn, gotta get that Weave to work better :angry:

]Ah yes I see it,

Thank you very much Mother.

'Bobs I slightly better practised curtsey and jogs off to the Dormitaries'

*time passes*

'Comes legging it back to the step at quite some speed'

Ok, the house Leader has just left and he has planted a massive bomb in there. It does not seem like a safe environment to reside in at this time.

Archived