DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools Nominations!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The amyriln made a rule about tickling.

Do I have permission to snugglebite the Sword Captain of fools?

You have no permission to not snugglebite the Sword Captain of Fools unless you otherwise have permission from someone permitted to permit you not to do what you are seeking permission to do. Or not.

First off... snugglebites are evil! Unless directed a the Sword Captain of Fools.

So... for fool disclosure... I require the keeper to do my laundry... shine my shoes... and make sure the novices are respectful enough to me. Something about being called fool... makes them want to turn my tunic a different color... This would last until all of my laundry is done. *makes sure to find a new piece of dirty clothing every day*

The chocolates are lovely, Keeper mine.

Song has assaulted the personage of the Amyrlin! She must be punished! Send her to the Moat and fill it with Lime Jello, then toss her in!

Also, the dental plan is not up for negotiation until after the first of the year... as for the pension, we're lucky they don't just take us out back and shoot us.

*hides shotgun*

Oh. Yes, I totally agree.

>_>

I'm waiting.... and frowning... and scratchin-... I'm still waiting.

I have an ointment for that.....

First off... snugglebites are evil! Unless directed a the Sword Captain of Fools.

So... for fool disclosure... I require the keeper to do my laundry... shine my shoes... and make sure the novices are respectful enough to me. Something about being called fool... makes them want to turn my tunic a different color... This would last until all of my laundry is done. *makes sure to find a new piece of dirty clothing every day*

Well, seeing as s/he's not here to complain.... Go ahead! Borrow my Keeper... but if your laundry happens to get burnt I don't know that I'd be able to find the culprit.

The chocolates are lovely, Keeper mine.

Song has assaulted the personage of the Amyrlin! She must be punished! Send her to the Moat and fill it with Lime Jello, then toss her in!

Also, the dental plan is not up for negotiation until after the first of the year... as for the pension, we're lucky they don't just take us out back and shoot us.

*hides shotgun*

Oh. Yes, I totally agree.

>_>

I do not approve! *stern look*

I'm waiting.... and frowning... and scratchin-... I'm still waiting.

I have an ointment for that.....

An ointment that speeds time up so I don't have to wait anymore? I assumed we'd need a weave or a ter'angreal....

Archived