DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools Nominations!

First off... snugglebites are evil! Unless directed a the Sword Captain of Fools.

So... for fool disclosure... I require the keeper to do my laundry... shine my shoes... and make sure the novices are respectful enough to me. Something about being called fool... makes them want to turn my tunic a different color... This would last until all of my laundry is done. *makes sure to find a new piece of dirty clothing every day*

Well, seeing as s/he's not here to complain.... Go ahead! Borrow my Keeper... but if your laundry happens to get burnt I don't know that I'd be able to find the culprit.

I'm not doing anyones laundry! Unless you bribe me

*grins*

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello my Captain-General! Are you being treated with Proper respect due to you today?

Absolutely not. That lady *points to Amyrlin* gave me a stern look! What should we do about it, hmm?

On one hand, he/she is the Amyrlin, and is allowed to give stern looks. And, the AoF is my bonded.

Hrmm.. Bonded, why so stern? It's Feast of Fools! We should all be happy!

*tries to bribe KoF* How about... if you do my laundry... like the AoF said.... I will help you pull her/him down and place you on that mighty seat of ... rainbow fun... WITH NO PURPLE ON IT!

How is that for a bribe? That or you can have the SCoF for a plaything... might even throw in the MaAoF as a bonus! :biggrin:

Now... anyone may snugglebite the MaAoF and SCoF at any time... we are ready... *nods* Just be gentle... we bruise easily...

*tries to bribe KoF* How about... if you do my laundry... like the AoF said.... I will help you pull her/him down and place you on that mighty seat of ... rainbow fun... WITH NO PURPLE ON IT!

How is that for a bribe? That or you can have the SCoF for a plaything... might even throw in the MaAoF as a bonus! :biggrin:

Now... anyone may snugglebite the MaAoF and SCoF at any time... we are ready... *nods* Just be gentle... we bruise easily...

Well...I don't want the seat but...I do want you as a plaything.

*grins*

Care for a snugglebite?

*Smiles heartily at the SCoF* I second that notion.

So, step on up, get ready with no hesitation

Give a snuggle and bite with enthusiastic participation.

Be you Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, or White

Make all of our foolish wishes come out right.

Are you Brown, or Gray, or....even..even..a Black?

Make a lasting impression that has us all coming back.

Woot! We're ready now!

Well MaAoF... I suggest we build a Snugglebite booth. Then we sit in it and the members of the tower must come and pay homage by snugglebiting us. I am sure the AoF will approve that... Won't you!

Delicious idea. I thoroughly approve.

Hello my Captain-General! Are you being treated with Proper respect due to you today?

Absolutely not. That lady *points to Amyrlin* gave me a stern look! What should we do about it, hmm?

Yes... what should you do about it?

On one hand, he/she is the Amyrlin, and is allowed to give stern looks. And, the AoF is my bonded.

Hrmm.. Bonded, why so stern? It's Feast of Fools! We should all be happy!

Well, dear heart, I don't like to play to anyone's expectations. :happy:

Sedition! Treason! You would destroy what I have worked so hard to create with the Purple Ajah!

I shall have you locked in the dungeons to be snugglesmited! No more snugglebites! Those are too gentle for the likes of you!

Well...I don't want the seat but...I do want you as a plaything.

*grins*

Care for a snugglebite?

Keeper dearest, your loyalty shall be rewarded! You may have your pick of the Warders.

My pick from the Warders? Well now that is a hard choice. Line up gentlemen! :biggrin:

You heard the (wo)man!

Then, my bonded, I declare you the best Amyrlin of Fools Ever. Because no AoF should EVER live up to expectations.

I feel loved! (You know, normally I say that with sarcasm... but this time it's honest sentiment! :happy: )

Archived