DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Goldy's Can of Spam The Spam Circle (Spam at Will)

goldeneys

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I try my best to be a responsible leader! Whether it works is a different matter!

And I try and post something constructive in each of mt posts...again, whether it works is a different matter!

I just worked like 2 hours. It's a salesperson type job. I just go up to houses hand them a flyer, and ask them if they want to be in a free drawing. It's for some vacuum, airfreshener, etc. place called Rainbow. I might actually bump into Jhae sometime, since it goes all over Omaha, Bellevue, Papillion, Gretna and a few other small towns right around Omaha that you won't know about unless you've been around here.

I get $1 for each person who takes a flyer, and if they buy the product I get an additional $10. after a while they'll raise that to $20.

Cool!

I get paid £5.05 an hour in my supermarket (no idea what that equates to in USD), but over the next month, I shall be earning just about £300, which is great news!

Guest Footman

I think all countries should all have the same currency, so one doesn't have to spend any time at money exchangers when traveling

Archived