DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Oy we're being stood up! (Band RP)

benj1906

Guest Dalinar

And on our own turf. If some more people (the RP is open to ALL BTers) could respond the Band thread on the Farm board would be GREAT.

I want to move the RP on shortly but was hoping for a bit more responsiveness first!

Cheers,

Dali/Ben.

Some people RPing some of the sentries at the main Gate which is where Dash and his NPC Ashies dropped the Band.

Dedicated and soldiers, you pull sentry duty so thats a perfect opening for you.

Ashies, your likely to see the Band from the training grounds, where'd you be practicing or coming in/out of the Inn for food.

Again, in case Isha's reading here first... Asha'men over at the Band who make our detachment, you get dibs on replacing the Ashies who formed the Gateways.

Guest Dalinar

Everyone's allowed to join! It's an open RP from the BT point of view. So please post your impressions and such.

Quibby has agreed to accept a proposal by Dali that his troops 'bunk up' with various members of the Tower as a gesture of good will, in light of there not being appropriate quarters for them available following the destruction wrought by our 'bubble of evil' rp.

Thus, in due course I'll be posting to that effect and it will be open for BTers to offer their hospitality to the Banders, and for that offer to be taken up, hopefully allowing for more intimate side-RPs.

Cheers,

Dali/Ben.

The total aim of this RP from both Dali and I's perspective was to foster as much character interaction as possible and not just make this a "we post were hear" and then the thread is over RP so I'm not sure what you won't be able to do