DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Occurences in Spain

So, this past Saturday night I decided to branch away from my typical tea only stance...

A Spaniard invited one of my friends out to the botellon and discoteca, and she in turn invited two of her friends so she wouldn't be alone. Firstly, the botellon is where a whole bunch of people stand around and drink in a park while a discoteca is a bar with tons of dancing space. Secondly, I had rum with fanta...three glasses of it...and was tipsy.

I just wanted to share my first 'true' alcoholic experience with you guys. Usually in real life I'm very quiet and introverted and would never want to dance...me tipsy=wouldn't shut up and wanted to dance. Who knows what would happen if I was actually drunk! haha

Finally, I still like my Brew Tea! :D

This is the start of the slippery slope downwards! :biggrin:

Don't I know it? If three glasses of rum and fanta got me tipsy...haha a friend from back home told me I need to try vodka and coke now, because it'll probably taste better than the rum and fanta

The haze did clear up in the morning, but I did have a bit of a headache...*shrugs*

What if I say the headache had me in a haze? I drank plenty of water and even went for a hike to help it out, and to burn off the calories of course ;)

And not allowed to have alcohol with me in the house here so, there will be no waking up and drinking at 8am for sure!

The best thing to do is take each drink one at a time. This will allow you to see what your limit is, which you can gradually build up with time. And nothing wrong with having non-alcoholic drinks in between alcoholic ones.

Well I’ll tell the truth in the right company drunk is great the problem is, the right company drunk, is normally the wrong company sober. And no company the day after is preferable!

As long as our little Pokey does not become our little Pukey we’ll be fine!

Well I’ll tell the truth in the right company drunk is great the problem is, the right company drunk, is normally the wrong company sober. And no company the day after is preferable!

As long as our little Pokey does not become our little Pukey we’ll be fine!

Hahahaha spoken like a true wiseman.

But having been drunk alot i myself prefer tipsy. Especially now recently where i've been drinking so little i have a hard time keeping my drink, when i go on a bender.

I simply have losing a day off. It's great to go out and have fun all night but if I am going to feel Like $h!t the next day then what is the point? No I normally Drink a few early on and then spend the rest of the night drink Pop/soda/coke (depends on where you are). That way I know I am getting home safely and my bar Tab didn't just cost me my dinner tab for the next day.

I, personally, have no desire to ever be drunk. It was a huge step even trying anything alcoholic, and then having more than one of them was a downright phenomenon! That being said, I think I'll take the advice of drunk being overrated and just go for tipsy :)

Archived