DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Breakfast Foods

Little Miss

Im kind of normal with breakfast haha, it's all my British aristocracy of course :biggrin: ... oh and because I need to stay to a select diet for gym and Muay Thai, if I go off track for one week, ill not be allowed to do national's.

And yeah I love the meatz. The best is the pink fleshy type from these walking monkey's evryone goes on about..... :eyessupiciously:

Pancakes, - had those on Tuesday for pancake day, for tea. Had them with Lemon and sugar.

I have to eat breakfast otherwise I can feel ill be mid morning...

You're going in the nationals hoodie, thats awesome, you will have to let us know how it goes!

See, I can't really get eating it with say lemon juice and sugar, how ever if it was a lemon juice/sugar mixture, I think that would actually be pretty good ^^

Now here is a question for the Americans, Do you prefer IHoP or Denny's?

For you Other people :P Do you guys have IHoPs? IHoP = International House of Pancakes.

I love Ihop better because they have crepes <3 A strawberry and banana crepe with creamcheese in the middle is OMG yummy, also they have really really yummy seasoned chopped up red skinned potatoes, and this soup that is cheese and potato.... *drools*

See, I can't really get eating it with say lemon juice and sugar, how ever if it was a lemon juice/sugar mixture, I think that would actually be pretty good ^^

Now here is a question for the Americans, Do you prefer IHoP or Denny's?

For you Other people :P Do you guys have IHoPs? IHoP = International House of Pancakes.

I don't know either those places, although I've heard of Denny's...

@ Talya: Do you roll up the lemon and sugar pancakes and eat them?

Archived