DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Civilians!

Christine

Well I'm here if ya wanna play. *grins* Civilians sound like a wicked idea. We've had a few before but they tended to disappear into the night randomly and never come back. *shrugs* Wanna start an Inn in the BT? I'm sure that's something we need for the pesky Aes Sedai who tend to pop up now and then.

Civilians are fun! The one tricky thing is you HAVE to find a reason to be there. For example, your brother/parent/child could channel and you are searching for them, or, your spouse/parent is coming to the Farm and you came with them. Things of that nature. For example, my Civilian was childhood friends with Arath and he rescued her from a bad situation.

Civilians are fun! The one tricky thing is you HAVE to find a reason to be there. For example, your brother/parent/child could channel and you are searching for them, or, your spouse/parent is coming to the Farm and you came with them. Things of that nature. For example, my Civilian was childhood friends with Arath and he rescued her from a bad situation.

Gavin's backstory comes with a built-in hook for that. His sister was kidnapped in Tear, and never found. Eventually he ended up at the BT. She could have gotten away somehow, and been looking for him and came to the BT. It definitely requires some thought. I'll have to consider my options before I apply for it.

• 3 weeks later...