DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aight, Time to Get Dirty

Jarviee

Sweetness in a can.

That's me. You may have seen me wandering around here. Hopelessly like a child. I think I only got stabbed once. So that's good...

Here's the Problem. I want to get connected more in here I just don't know how.

What is the purpose of the Blasted lands, Thakandar, and the Blight.

Someone tell me How I can best get involved with you guys. I feel like a child asking how to play this game. Bear with me.

The Blasted Lands is the "official" announcement board for SG. (This is currently under review!)

Thakandar is your home for any and all games. If you would like to run one, PM LilyElizabeth, and she'll get you set up!

The Blight is a forlorn land of SPAM!!! Look at those flying monkies! Please keep threads that are plain ol spam to the Blight. If you find yourself spamming the Inn (the main board), take it over the Blight, or suffer our wrath.

*stabs 17 times*

Hi, I'm Ed, Nae'blis. biggrin.gif

Thank heaven I arrived here before the others could lead you too far astray. The forum we're currently in is primarily used for proclamations of my magnificence. Feel free to proclaim away! The other boards are mostly used to torment the black ajah and the dreadlords, and they have thick skin so you have to hit pretty hard. Really the best way to get ahead here is to do my dry-cleaning. Ooh and pick on Ed lots!!

Welcome to SG!!!!

The easiest way to jump in is to find a thread with a likely topic, and see if you have anything to say about it.

Also, you could go play my cookpot game on Thak, which is currently stalled because nobody is guessing any more.

*fillets Aust*

Also, filleting shadowspawn is always welcome.

Archived