DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Choir Europe Tour

Quibby

The UND Concert Choir, the auditioned choir at the University of North Dakota, will be touring in the Netherlands and Belgium March 13-22. Concert stops include an honor choir festival in Bruges, as well as a couple of other stops of which I am currently unaware. I guarantee a great time, if for no other reason than the fact that North Dakotans have hilarious accents. As a bonus, I'll be going along with them; for those of you who know me, that's probably not much of a motivation.

Just throwin' it out there; we'd love to actually have an audience at our gigs.

Too bad neither of those places are on my travel list, sorry :( Well, they are, but they can't be afforded at this time unfortunately.

But I'm sure you guys will put on some great concerts as you're right, north dakotans do have hilarious accents, and only because they're so close to Minnesota, right?

Too bad neither of those places are on my travel list, sorry :( Well, they are, but they can't be afforded at this time unfortunately.

But I'm sure you guys will put on some great concerts as you're right, north dakotans do have hilarious accents, and only because they're so close to Minnesota, right?

*lives in Minnesota*

Yashureyoubetcha.

I can't mock you for being the RP Division Leader any more! Not fair!

Good luck with the tour! I won't be able to cross the Channel, but maybe poke Mystica, since she lives in Belgium. And our Dutch Banders are quiet at the moment.

Day 1 (13 March): guided tour Amsterdam (I hate guided tours). Overnight in Haarlem.

Day 2 (14 March): Walking tour, Haarlem. Overnight in Dokkum.

Day 3 (We get it): Tour of Leeuwarden. Choral Master Class with director of Catatrix @ Fontein Kerk. Concert with local quartet Four Young Voices. Overnight in Dokkum.

Day 4: Hilversum for 10 am rehearsal of Netherlands Radio Choir and Philharmonic Orchestra. Workshop at DeFontein Kerk in Katwijk. Overnight in Den Haag.

Day 5: Tour of Delft. Overnight in Beek.

Day 6: Guided walking tour of Maastricht. Return to Beek for joint concert at ASTA Cultuurcentrum with Universiteit Maastricht and Mannenkoor Beek Liedertafe. Overnight in Beek.

Day 7: Wassenaar dress rehearsal for American International Schools honor choir and Band. Performance at 4 pm. Overnight in Brugge.

Day 8: Brugge. Attend 10:00 mass at St. Gilliskerk. Guided walking tour, then free time (unspecified time). Overnight in Brugge.

Day 9: Stop in Antwerp for tour of the Cathedral. Overnight in haarlem.

Day 10: Schiphol. Return flight. Jet lag abounds.

Archived