DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello hello

Bridget Carey

hey! i'm new to Dragonmount (i only just joined yesterday), i'm 17 and i live in Ireland. i started reading the series last year and i fell in love with Robert Jordan's stlye. i am currently reading The Gathering Storm and i'm already anticipating rereading the entire series. my favourite characters are Rand, Perrin and Min and i can't wait to read about their roles in The Last Battle. i was also wondering if anyone knows if the series is to be made into films?? done right they could be amazing!! anyway i'd love to talk with other WoT fans about the series and about the characters.

:hopper:

Hey buddy that sounds awesome. Robert jordan is beast at writing. They have contemplated making a series and a movie but they still have no script or cast out.. but we have plenty of things to do around hear including a forum about WoT in the media.

There is my favorite thing to do and that's roleplaying for the aiel. But you can choose any group. Roleplay is awesome cause you can play out any group the way you wwant. You could have shai' tan win the last battle or be a wolf brother. Or you could join the most powerful group under the ashaman and that's the great aiel we would appreciate seeing u stop by the freelanders forum and say hi

Welcome to DM! Sounds like you've really been enjoying the books...I personally still need to read the newest releases, probably after rereading the entire series! Since I'm in Spain, I might try and find them in spanish and work on my Spanish a lot, as those would be quite the task for me in Spanish, but definitely a worthy challenge.

As for things to do around here, I'm second in command in the Band of the Red Hand social org and also a member of the social White Tower's Brown Ajah (yes I'm an absent minded book nerd who knows more than everyone thinks she knows ;) ). In the Band, we do lots of music and travel type stuff, while in the Browns we like to discuss anything and everything, so be wary of spoilers there!

If you stop by either place, I'll be sure to give you some more of these *hands the newbie a plate of extra special chocolate fudge brownies and a large mug of Brew Tea to wash them down* (man how i wish i could have some of these in RL right now...next item on the to do list is definitely to find brownies in Spain...it might be a task)

i agree about the chocolate, it's just a girl thing :laugh:

thanks for the welcome, i can't wait to get involved with all the forums on DM, they sound great!!

good luck with reading the books in spainish!!

what do you think of brandon sanderson's stlye?? i really noticed the difference when i started this book but i'm taking less notice of the change now. to be fair though he really does know the story well which is needed when he is following in the footsteps of Robert Jordan!!

No they don't! I can occasionally find chocolate cake but that's not very often and brownies are just sooo yummy and *sighs* I'm thinking it might be easier to find a WoT book in Spanish than to find brownies...I wonder which should be easier though *shrugs*

I found some of them....all in Spanish and only up to Knife of Dreams but I found them! lol I ended with "El Pueblo de Dragon" aka the dragon's town...because of knife of dreams was 32euros and it's been sooo long since I've read the series that i figured any book but the very first (which I've read 3 times) would be a good buy :)

*wonders if Corki thinks I've stolen part of his job or if he's happy she's started greeting all the newbies consistently*

Guest MickJennings

hey! i'm new to Dragonmount (i only just joined yesterday), i'm 17 and i live in Ireland. i started reading the series last year and i fell in love with Robert Jordan's stlye. i am currently reading The Gathering Storm and i'm already anticipating rereading the entire series. my favourite characters are Rand, Perrin and Min and i can't wait to read about their roles in The Last Battle. i was also wondering if anyone knows if the series is to be made into films?? done right they could be amazing!! anyway i'd love to talk with other WoT fans about the series and about the characters.

:hopper:

Whats up dude? Movies? can you imagine how long that would take? it would be awesome but it would take too long,

apparently there's a game though,

Archived