DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band of the Red Hand Kudaran Dragon Blooded

Kaylen

Welcome to the Band, Kudaran Dragon Blooded!! I'm Kaylen, a member of the infantry. I'd like to welcome you and congratulate you on your excellent choice of joining this wonderful, exciting group :wink: I hope you have a great time here and I look forward to getting to know you better!! There should be some people coming around soon to welcome you and also to give you some information. Feel free to post in any threads here you find interesting! If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone here, we're a pretty helpful group. Also you can visit the "So You've Joined the Band... Now What?" thread, located HERE to find out some more information on the Band :biggrin:

Welcome kudaran! I'm Jea, the Under Cmander and in charge of these fin things called points. Horn will be by shortly to give you more information about the recruit scheme and what your next step will be. Until then, just follow kaylens lead and start browsing an posting.

Oh and don't forget this:* hands the newbie a plate of never ending chocolate fudge brownies*

Welcome kudaran! I'm Jea, the Under Cmander and in charge of these fin things called points. Horn will be by shortly to give you more information about the recruit scheme and what your next step will be. Until then, just follow kaylens lead and start browsing an posting.

Oh and don't forget this:* hands the newbie a plate of never ending chocolate fudge brownies*

Can I get my red pen out? :biggrin:

After picking on my Under-Commander over her spelling and grammar (revenge is sweet! :biggrin: ), welcome to the Band! The admins have been speedy and have added you to our usergroup. So that means you should be able to start our Raw Recruit Scheme shortly. Horn will be in contact over that.

In the meantime, enjoy the surroundings and do get involved with our activities!

Can I get my red pen out? :biggrin:

After picking on my Under-Commander over her spelling and grammar (revenge is sweet! :biggrin: ), welcome to the Band! The admins have been speedy and have added you to our usergroup. So that means you should be able to start our Raw Recruit Scheme shortly. Horn will be in contact over that.

In the meantime, enjoy the surroundings and do get involved with our activities!

This is a little thing called I was posting from my iPod touch, so give me a bit of a break! I haven't been on to you guys anywhere near as much recently, right?

So Horn, don't tempt me!

You try typing long messages on an iPod touch and tell me how well you do, ok?

Horn, shush or else....hmmm yeah I'm terrible at threatening people *shrugs* I'll challenge you to a grammar duel, yep, that's what I'll do! haha

Archived