DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Prospective Member

JainFarstrider

Sure love! Glad to hear that you're thinking of joining us :happy:.

We're currently revising some things, so I'm sorry it's not working for you. Would mind telling me where it is that isn't working?

Also, try this website and see if it works a bit better. Some of that information may change, but that's the best to work with right now!

Furthermore, please let me know if you need anything - via PM or a board post :smile:. I'm one of the Bio Checkers (only at the moment) and I'd love to help you if you have any questions.

Hey welcome to the freelanders my man. Hopefully well get those links fixed but if you need any help rping come to me or keyholder! You could also go down the threefold land and look at the preexsiting threads. Also if your thinking about mmaking an aiel you will want to talk to us. Best of luck and hope to hear from you soon!

I know you've got a lot of people offering to help with questions, but as ADL here I thought I would throw my name into the hat for help.

Keyholder is the Bio Checker so she would be a good source to go to for questions about your bio and what you need to do to get started here in the Freelanders.

I am the Assistant Division Leader, and Mystica is the Division Leader so if you have an questions that you would like to ask us we are here to help you figure things out and answer questions.

The others who offered help in here have been RPing in the Freelanders for a while so they know a lot too.

Here is a link to some general information on Roleplaying that I found in the Welcome Inn Board. I advise you to read this thread and as much as you can on that board. It should answer a lot of questions. If you have specific things you would like answered please feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help you in whatever way I can.