DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Joke

Leala Sedai

Heehee. So, I got my little sister into the Wheel of Time. And we were both watching Shrek Forever After last night. It got to the rave/party-looking scene with the witches all dancing in the castle, and she goes, "It's the White Tower!" Our brother, who was watching the movie rather than listening to us didn't get it, but I did! XD I thought that was a cute and astute observation of her.

lol, yeah she's a sharp one. xD She likes to read fantasy series. Right now she's alternating between WoT and the Legend of the Seeker series. I'm not sure my brother's on the level of WoT yet. He's high-functioning autistic, so he does better with stuff like Artemis Fowl and some of my manga series I lend him. We're just glad he's reading rather than playing video games all day, lol.

in that case work him up to WoT

start him off with Percy Jackson, then get him hooked on Harry Potter. from there its a stones throw to get him onto WoT :happy:

i've read the Fowl Series. very enjoyable *nods* he'd most likely enjoy a series called Warriors (which is about cat clans, and sort of reminds me of the Aiel, the series also has Manga in it as well) as well as any books fromt eh children side of Rick Roaden (Percy Jackson, the Olympian Chroical's, & the Kane Chronicals)

Archived