DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Pink Loincloth Tavern

Well thats the glorious life of a redarm Volke, you still thanking me for the nomination? ;-)

*Gets a shovel and begins removing the manure to as safe place (Volkes room)*

Jk, I'll work on that for ya, as long as there are no socks involved argh!

Not a whale, nor a dog a fish or a cat

A redarm named volke it was used to slap

Rubber chickens should not be treated like that

Or you’ll be writing Jak O’ The Shadows!

Official JotS Spotfine apologizing to the rubber chiken as authorized by Talya, CG of the infantry... Er..UM.. Argh Matey!

Edited by JR

Got to set a good example for the recruits, none of this bing good stuff no sir. Miht even run for redarm again when Volke gets tired of being assaulted, aint enough corruptin 'round nowadays. For example back in my day the RA's would spotfine Volke for his room being dirty and call it assault because it caused temprorary blindness. I once spotfined a bander for talking about the telletubies and causing a bander to bash his head into a wall repeatedly. Unfortunately that one went to trial and she go off, argh.

yes please

ON IT! *gets Mottlee the biggest bottle of the strongest stuff he can find and hands it to her* There you go

Lol you are a fine young infantry man JR.

Getting yourself into trouble the way you do!

He is a proper Infantry man isn't he?

Got to set a good example for the recruits, none of this bing good stuff no sir. Miht even run for redarm again when Volke gets tired of being assaulted, aint enough corruptin 'round nowadays. For example back in my day the RA's would spotfine Volke for his room being dirty and call it assault because it caused temprorary blindness. I once spotfined a bander for talking about the telletubies and causing a bander to bash his head into a wall repeatedly. Unfortunately that one went to trial and she go off, argh.

good luck, cause I am actually liking this Red Arm stuff. More people are coming here to the tavern to mess with me, which means I can serve them drinks and get better business

*pulls the chair out from under DL and watches her crash to the floor before downing the rest of the shots*

Urgh I forgot u drink some weird ones

*turns round and blows a kiss at DL*

Welcome back trouble

*saunters off whistling*

an't I leave the tavern for a few minutes with out someone picking fights?

there's more irish people here? :unsure: *looks around* :tongue:

I dont know lets see... Me... you...DL... OI! IS ANYONE ELSE HERE IRISH!?

AND SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THAT SOMEONE BESIDES MOTTLEE ORDERED SOMETHING!!

Edited by volke

*pulls the chair out from under DL and watches her crash to the floor before downing the rest of the shots*

Urgh I forgot u drink some weird ones

*turns round and blows a kiss at DL*

Welcome back trouble

*saunters off whistling*

SPOTFINE IMPERIUM

Causing archers "flaming shots" to be spilled on the floor, and attacking a fellow Redarm

Two counts of G3.4

Volke i'm so hungry i could eat a hippo, could you please prepare some for me and some whiskey, to kick start this day please

Edited by Wolf
Food