DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Website updates

benj1906

Ummm actually the majority of the important stuff IS up to date already. Except i need to get a list of the active Civilians 'cos that part of the members list didn't get done.

Otherwise, I spent most of last weekend going through and making changes to different pages as well as trying to organise the new web server.

If you think there's anything that's inaccurate or needs updating or whatnot then let me know.

Cheers!

Dali/Ben.

Mmmm... I thought your BT character was Aslan, Ata? in which case he's on the list under soldiers.

If I'm way off the mark let me know who your character is and I'll work out why it's not there...

Cheers,

Dali/Ben.

nods he is and having looked again i am having one of my blondie moment...i tend to sometimes not see what lays rigth infront of ma nose

and i dont know how many times i looked on that list and not seen him there...think me need glasses :lol:

Guest Dalinar

Everyone's WS starts at 0 in the Black Tower. It increases with your training (but you won't usually notice those increases until you actually get promoted on the memberslist page).

Cheers!

Dali/Ben.