• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

sweet dreams, Leyrann. you do know that points lead to responsibility, and that is a bad thing, right?

and yes, Tina, it seems inevitable that in the fullness of time i will have annoyed every single social group to the point where i feel honor bound to join so that the members may have revenge.

but it won't be this day.

(and thanks, Locke; i'm not sure if that's a willie wonka reference, or something from this century which i don't understand, but i'll assume it's not sarcasm just to save you my whining)

well goodnight. it's not you, it's me.

so the mafia kills without voting? they all decide together, the mafia, secretly, or they just individually PM th emod, who says you were killed by mafia in the night?

oysh. maybe this would be easier if i had never known any organized criminals. . . it's ok, they're all in jail now, and i always went to the kitchen when they talked business. but i am pretty sure this is not how they worked. tony wanted to slap someone, he slapped them, and they stayed slapped. tony pissed off a bigger boss, and tony went bye bye.

it's a different world now. and mafia's a game, that you don't really get slapped for playing.

strange days indeed.

Yea, they do their secret thing together at night. :wink:

They use a board such as this: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/biv99rK67pnWy

Only the mafia will receive the link. And they can plan there.

Tony was my uncle. :sad:

I think, in odd way...Torenko wants you to have a banana.

Bananas are delicious. But also expensive where I am right now. The floods in Queensland wrecked fruit prices here.

Also strangely relevant to your sig.

XD

well goodnight. it's not you, it's me.

so the mafia kills without voting? they all decide together, the mafia, secretly, or they just individually PM th emod, who says you were killed by mafia in the night?

oysh. maybe this would be easier if i had never known any organized criminals. . . it's ok, they're all in jail now, and i always went to the kitchen when they talked business. but i am pretty sure this is not how they worked. tony wanted to slap someone, he slapped them, and they stayed slapped. tony pissed off a bigger boss, and tony went bye bye.

it's a different world now. and mafia's a game, that you don't really get slapped for playing.

strange days indeed.

Yea, they do their secret thing together at night. :wink:

They use a board such as this: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/biv99rK67pnWy

Only the mafia will receive the link. And they can plan there.

Tony was my uncle. :sad:

wow, this is starting to make a little tiny bit of sense. thank you for keeping the tutorials short and simple.

and don't worry about tony, he got out in 20 (not a day off his sentence, though) and is doing well somewhere else. making better soup than i could ever dream of, and the most magnificant squid in lemon, garlic and olive oil on angel hair that you have ever had. mmmmmmmmm..... extra tentacles, please. i would say it, and i would mean it.

wow, this is starting to make a little tiny bit of sense. thank you for keeping the tutorials short and simple.

and don't worry about tony, he got out in 20 (not a day off his sentence, though) and is doing well somewhere else. making better soup than i could ever dream of, and the most magnificant squid in lemon, garlic and olive oil on angel hair that you have ever had. mmmmmmmmm..... extra tentacles, please. i would say it, and i would mean it.

No problem. If you have any question, go ahead and ask. I want you to play! :laugh:

ehhhh, calamari.