• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

It's as obvious like it was right under my nose...

This reminds me of a terrible song lyric.... "You've been searching the world to find true love, looking in all the wrong places. When all of the time you've been blind to love, it's plain as the nose on your faces." XD

It's as obvious like it was right under my nose...

This reminds me of a terrible song lyric.... "You've been searching the world to find true love, looking in all the wrong places. When all of the time you've been blind to love, it's plain as the nose on your faces." XD

lmao that's horrible. Who sings that?

I used to take ambien for sleep, but I didn't like it much. I have a problem with both getting to sleep and staying asleep. I tried Melatonin but that didn't work much. Maybe I should try again. Now I sometimes take benadryl and the like, but that always makes me super groggy when I wake up.

How much melatonin did you take? I did fine with 1 mg (I think it's mg >.>), but I forgot that was what I was taking and when I bought a new bottle, I got 10 mg time-release ones. XD That actually does make it hard for me to wake up, when I take a full one, so I've been taking half pills with this bottle. XD

So you can take various dosages of melatonin, and some are meant to help you stay asleep... It might not work, of course, but it might be worth a shot to try extra-concentrated pills. :smile:

Ugh, yeah, benadryl is killer on me and Ny-Quil knocks me out forever. XD

Never tried Ambien.

*nodnod* I agree. I try to take as little medication as I can.

I don't think my doctor would give me a prescription for ambien, since apparently my sleep problems come and go....

I did see a psychiatrist for a while, this time last year, and she thought I had bipolar II, but I tried Geodon (TERRIBLE HATE IT HATE IT) and Abilify, and when I moved, stopped seeing the psych, and ran out of Abilify, I was totally fine. Like, my bipolar signs were gone, etc....happened to coincide with spring/summer.....

Anyway, I did a sleep study once and apparently I'm "fine," but melatonin's made a difference so whatever, as long as I can sleep. XD