• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

It's a special torture when you have a headache and desperately need a nap but you can't manage to fall asleep even though you can feel it knocking on your brain. I can't tell if it's just cruel insomnia or if it's because everyone decided to be extra noisy. Or both.

Last complainy post. There's this friend..well skipping the rambly explanation, she's been avoiding me lately bc of something really dumb and it kinda hurt my feelings and I'm having a really hard time letting it go and guess what, she's coming for dinner tonight as well. And I'm afraid I won't be able to act normal around her and it'll just reinforce the false idea she has that I'm mad at her or judging her (regarding the issue that caused her to start avoiding me). I don't want to deal with this. *bigsigh*

I guess that wasn't very clear, the fact that she's been ignoring and avoiding me is what hurts my feelings. That even though I tried to communicate with her that everything was fine and no worries and stuff, she just...won't talk to me anymore and I wonder if she even read my messages or not. xD

Slightly very shellshockeded.... moi grandparents are crazy o.O ApparentlydeybeensavingmoneyformesinceIwasababyandI'mgettingitallnowI'm18andfaaaaarooouuut O.o

awesome stuff, grandparents in Germany?

Yarr, all my relatives be on Germany :)

I'M NOT BROKE ANYMORE AMG AAAAAA *dances around throwing flowersy petals*

that's good, plus you gots money from film place.

just don't put it all into nutella too quickly

XD

Loooots of nutella O.o