DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ8aLRnd80k

15. Where were you last week at this time?

I was...well, I was probably staying up too late talking online, actually.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

No, I haven't. I went to Goodwill a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't gotten anything since.

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

17. When is the last time you ran?

Oh good heavens, I don't know....over a month....I guess if I count the elliptical, then maybe a week or so?

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?

No clue, actually. I rarely watch sports anymore. XD

21. Last person's house you were in?

Aside from my own...that would be....the Hunger's house. When I babysat a little while ago.

22. Worst injury you've ever had?

I'm gonna have to say when I broke 2 of my toes (the first time) jumping off a bunk bed. They caught in between the side board and the mattress, and they twisted 180 degrees and snapped. I didn't have a cast, though, just a J-splint and lots of ACE wrap, plus crutches. XD

The other one that might tie for first place is when I was in 3rd grade, I sliced my hand open with a steak knife and had to get 10 stitches in the cut. XD I still have the scar, and it's tender, 11 or so years later. XD

23. Have you been in love?

Heck yeah....maybe more often than I really should have been, but I don't really regret any of that. Just wish maybe my heart would listen to my head a little more often. XD

24. Do you miss anyone right now?

I should say so.... I miss my cousins in California.... I miss my best friend.... I miss my brother, even though he hasn't left yet...

25. Last play you saw?

Oh, tough one.... I want to say...crud, I don't remember!! I saw my sister in The Sound of Music in Concert, but it's been too long since I saw an actual play. XD

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?

Uhhhhh......My incredible charm and wit? >.>

Dangflabbit, hate it when somehow I accidentally go back a page and everything I type is lost!!! XD

27. What are your plans for tonight?

I'm actually going to go to bed pretty soon here. Great plans, huh? :wink:

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?

Wow, MySpace....Wow. Haven't been on that in years, I have no idea. For Facebook, though, it would be...I commented on a video a friend of mine posted. It was funny. Her name's Zoe, short for Isolde, and I like calling her by her full name, which she always is surprised I know. XD Isolde Juniper Magdalen ____. XD

29. Next trip you are going to take?

I HOPE JordanCon in April....and if not that, then I REALLY REALLY HOPE I can go to D*Con again in September, since I didn't get to go this year. :sad: I NEED to travel. XD

30. Ever go to camp?

Mmhmm, from age 12 to age 18. :happy:

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?

Our honor roll was lame--all you had to do to be on it was get at least a 3.0. SUPER EASY. I was on the honor roll from 7th grade until I graduated, except for one term my senior year, when I got like a 2.84 or something. I did terribly my senior year; I had mono that year but had NO idea about it until after I graduated. XD I skipped my first class of the day a lot that year, because I couldn't get out of bed. XD

32. What do you want to know about the future?

Lots of things? I'd like to know how long it'll take for me to find "the one," so to speak.

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?

Nah, but when I do wear a scent, it's warm vanilla sugar scented body mist.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?

Probably? But I only go when I'm sick and I need a prescription or something, because I can't afford doctor visits otherwise, even though my doctor's not bad.

37. Do you have a tan?

Heck no! I'm about as white as it gets. XD

38. What are you listening to right now?

Hahaha, what a time to ask that question...the song that came up when I shuffled my music library is "Now or Never" from the High School Musical 3: Senior Year soundtrack. >.>

39. Do you collect anything?

Nah; maybe spare change, but that's it. XD

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?

I try not to associate with them...but probably my sister, or my brother's ex-girlfriend. Neither of them are huge gossips, but they're not so good at keeping secrets, and they enjoy the rumor mill too much.

43. What does your last text message say?

Sent: I can't find it anywhere, but it was to a friend of mine who said she's going to be out of town for over a month, and I was telling her we'd miss her.

Received: "Your account will expire in ten days. Please refill by dialing *MEGA, go to iwireless.com or an i wireless location to refill your MEGAtalk account."

44. Do you like hot sauce?

Some kinds, and on some foods.

45. Last time you took a shower?

Normally it'd be every day, but today was one of those lazy days, so yesterday. XD

46. Do you need to do laundry?

Probably. What I need is to clean my room, though, so I know what clothes I have and what clothes I don't have. XD

47. What is your heritage?

Guhhh....White girl. XD I really don't actually know. I don't know my biological father, and my grandma was kidnapped as a child so she doesn't know HER heritage, plus my mom's only fairly certain she actually knows who her biological father is. He died shortly after they got in contact with one another, before they could do a DNA test or anything. So, since my bio-father's last name is Kahl, I'm gonna go with German, and on my maternal hopefully-biological grandfather's side, German/Aztec Indian because that's what his parents were. XD

My family's a huge mess. XD

48. Are you someone's best friend?

I believe so. That's what I'm told, anyway. >.> :tongue: