DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

Depends on what kinds of things you want to do. I have limited information on the tasks in the Shadow but Tina is trying to even out the two groups.

I will tell you this though, I see their monthly reports.

The Shadow has had the same "monthly events" for the past few months in a row. I've been doing my best to keep mixing it up.

If everyone likes something then I keep it. If not I replace it with a new task. You can get points in about... I think I have 11 monthly tasks right now and I just removed the old permanent ones since no one had used them since December... which is to be expected since the Leader was inactive.

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

They are more active but the Light Faction is really picking up.

It's because the leader and both storm leaders where gone.

Now that I'm there Tinahel says we have as much activity as the Shadow on our private board... and less members.

I am currently accepting Storm Leader applications so soon we will be even more active yet.

It's probably weird since I'm a faction leader but I don't really care about the rivalry.

I do have point awarding tasks for it, naturally, so you can get rewarded for doing certain things to Shadow members but I'm sure they have the same for us.

With their higher numbers it's easier for you to find them and do those task though ;)

My faction has a lot of spam on the private board... I'm not sure about the Shadow but they are probably the same.

We have games and spam. We will soon have our first mafia game as well though to be honest I'm not really into that.

I can't help but feel like we need to establish the factions more. I spammed here a lot before getting more involved which is how I had gotten those points to begin with... I never heard a thing about factions until I was being poked to join one.

First I need to participate in an Ajah event... I already popped up in a couple discussions...

Why am I getting more work when I can't handle what I have do you ask?

Because I must distract myself.

That is why.