• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

January 1 of 2011... mostly lurked on the general WoT discussion boards until recently. Then I found Fiddlesticks a few months ago, and the mafia forum .... did some studying up on mafia and decided I wanted to play... and the rest is history!! :biggrin:

They're a bit... overwhelming, in numbers.

I suppose I could get used to them in time, but there's enough mafia going on 'round here to keep me occupied. I'm still hesitant to commit myself to more than one game at a time, just because of how much time it takes me to keep up with a decent sized advanced game in a way that keeps me from feeling like I'm missing stuff left and right.

So town was pretty bad off, the mafia was running the game. I was a survivor role blocker and started to block the mafia. The town vig then started to take out the mafia and town and myself ended up winning in the end.

Nice strategy! :)

I'm actually surprised I made it to end game. I thought I would have been lynched. I revealed that I was a survivor role blocker, so 3rd party but willing to help town. This was after Verbal tried to claim survivor and got lynched the day before and flipped sk.

They're a bit... overwhelming, in numbers.

I suppose I could get used to them in time, but there's enough mafia going on 'round here to keep me occupied. I'm still hesitant to commit myself to more than one game at a time, just because of how much time it takes me to keep up with a decent sized advanced game in a way that keeps me from feeling like I'm missing stuff left and right.

When I have the time, I play up to 4 games at once.

Well, for a while there I hardly did sleep. I've been working on getting into a normal sleep routine.

I'm someone who tends to get bored easily so multiple games is good to keep my attention. I just haven't had the time with work so busy lately. And I do find it slightly more difficult to play multiple games on two sites.