• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU, WHERE WILL YOUR FRIENDS BE?

1. why will they come for me, I know better than to feed the trolls

2. my friends will still be there, in Real Life and here when I come back, if you take the internet too seriously it can be bad for your health

SONG IS OF THE BLACK TOWER....

yes, what is your point? This tells me nothing new, I want info, the whole story

I'VE TOLD YOU EVERYTHING THAT I KNOW

then I believe your protest is ill-thought out and I would advise against it as it will solve nothing, instead go to a mod or admin and tell them your grievances

yes, what is your point? This tells me nothing new, I want info, the whole story

then I believe your protest is ill-thought out and I would advise against it as it will solve nothing, instead go to a mod or admin and tell them your grievances

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DM.

SOMETIMES JUST MAKING A SCENE ACCOMPLISHES ENOUGH.

RISE UP! JOIN ME IN MY PROTEST!

why? have you asked for Song's ban to be removed, have you considered that it could have been an honest mistake, or that Song may even have deserved the ban?

i was there.

the thread was being trolled by people who were recruited from another website to make mafia nastier and more entertaining.

the trolls were posting obscene cartoons in clear violation of the CoC using words we don;t ever use here.

song didn't participate in that and didn't do anything to deserve a ban that i could see. nothing she said rose to the level of misconduct. she made jokes and mild innuendo and was not asked to stop by admins that were there at the time.

in that board, and in mafia in general, much worse is said and done regularly, nad usually by the trolls involved in the balefired thread we're talking about.

i read the thread many times before it was taken down the next day. the trolls' postings were deleted immediately, and the objectionalble material was removed the night it was posted.

nothing song said was in those categories, and nothing she said was edited or removed.

then the thread disappeared the following afternoon, and so did she.

but others who posted in that thread and made the same jokes and innuendo, as is regularly seen in mafia on that board, are still around posting.

i'm keeping the font normal for this post so it's easier to understand.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DM.

sometimes it results in people looking at you funny

SONG GOT SUSPENDED FOR THREE DAYS FOR POSTING IN A THREAD WHERE TROLLS WHERE POSTING.

okay that's more like it, give me facts.

was she banned just for posting? Did she feed the trolls? did she start going against the general pg-13 rule?

this is interesting.

do you know how many of your links go well beyond PG13?

have you ever been banned for it?

WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU, WHERE WILL YOUR FRIENDS BE?

1. why will they come for me, I know better than to feed the trolls

2. my friends will still be there, in Real Life and here when I come back, if you take the internet too seriously it can be bad for your health

1. FACTS OR ASSUMPTIONS?

2. WORDS TO LIVE BY.

have you ever read 1984?

you control the information you control everything.

noone knows so noone cares.

and if you speak of things that are meant to remain unknown, you become an unperson.

I haven't read it no, but I think I've come across the basic concept

read it. there are a lot of basic concepts there that people need to understand so they have a chance of regaining the freedom they've thrown away.

what freedom?

what freedom???

the freedom to even know what freedom means apparently.

SONG GOT SUSPENDED FOR THREE DAYS FOR POSTING IN A THREAD WHERE TROLLS WHERE POSTING.

was she banned just for posting? Did she feed the trolls? did she start going against the general pg-13 rule?

this is interesting.

they are links you are given a choice and warning to view them at your own discretion

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DM.

REFER TO YOUR POINT NUMBER 2 BELOW.

this is interesting.

they are links you are given a choice and warning to view them at your own discretion

THAT DOES NOT RELEASE YOU FROM DM'S CoC

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DM.

why is that something to fear

have you ever read 1984?

and if you speak of things that are meant to remain unknown, you become an unperson.

read it. there are a lot of basic concepts there that people need to understand so they have a chance of regaining the freedom they've thrown away.

what freedom?

what freedom???

there are many types of freedom, now what freedom have they thrown away that is so apparent in this banning or at least in your thinking

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DM.

just go to the admins it will solve everything much faster

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DM.

why is that something to fear

it isn't something to fear but it akes no change in the situation you seem to be championing

have you ever read 1984?

what freedom?

what freedom???

there are many types of freedom, now what freedom have they thrown away that is so apparent in this banning or at least in your thinking

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DM.

just go to the admins it will solve everything much faster

THIS IS MUCH MORE FUN AND WILL ACCOMPLISH THE SAME.