• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

the one I'm writing is more in a story form than the blog entry on here, but it's a bit scattered and surreal feeling

*chant*

STO-RY TIME! STO-RY TIME! STO-RY TIME!

Hahaha need to finish it first. You guys can see it before I submit it for my creative writing workshop classmates to look over and edit :P

i did really well w geometry cause it was logic and not mafs... but i remember almost none of it.

and the marks are only important to get you into college.

which is only important... well you see where that goes.

getting into college will be hard, I need every mark, community service and maybe even some luck

the one I'm writing is more in a story form than the blog entry on here, but it's a bit scattered and surreal feeling

*chant*

Hahaha need to finish it first. You guys can see it before I submit it for my creative writing workshop classmates to look over and edit :P

cool beans

*chant*

cool beans

would you rather have it as a blog entry or on a thread? :P

depends where you wanna go.

i went where i could afford so it was easy.

and it was real easy to say no to the only place that wanted me enough to pay my way.

evrywhere is hard for medecine, by my estimates (and I'll have to check this up), there are about 1500 maybe 2000 places for a medical degree, and I have to fight a battle with the odds quite heavily weighed out of my favour