• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

um...................

mixing is for covering up cheap liquor, not for savoring the good stuff.

maybe you should try some at a bar or one of those tiny bottles - do they ahve those there as well? - before you commit to a fifth.

not everyone likes straight bourbon.

and as always, please drink responsibly, and within the laws of your locality :biggrin:

Haha, I may seem it, but I'm not really that much of a drinker. I usually drink on a friday or a saturday depending on which day was my last work day of the week. I only ever tend to get fully drunk when I'm out with the girls or on a date. Mainly because date's make me nervous lol

i guess i'm always a smartarse. but a worse one when lucid and bored for sure. once the head gets buzzy and i get smiling... if there are other humans around and i'm enjoying them, which i only really do when buzzy... i get very affectionate and ... i like people, unfortunately. it;s ... not good.

the only time i was ever drunk enough to have any interest in any kind of dancing iw as way too drunk to stand up.

yes, the locals would become a ... problem.

used to mainly go out with a married couple, and where we live the assumption there is we're both his, so it was a measure of protection from my own stupidity. and he didn't mind being known as lucky dave. but when i started stopping on my own after closing shift...

yeah, i drink at home now.