DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

.... please don't do that anymore. the injuries you do to yourself now come back to haunt you later.

swimming is good. or... well, pretty much anything that doesn't make you fall down a lot.

if you're still aching maybe an x ray or two would be a good idea...

it's been a while now. there's only one thing i ever did at your age that made me feel like i got hit by a truck for more than a day and you don't do those things.

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

nah, that's not it. a lot of people hit everyone on the member list, or everyone in a thread, or just profile hop and go friend to friend. it's perfectly normal. i'm just perfectly paranoid.

but i've just opened the biggest bottle of JD black i ever had and poured myself a nice big glass and soon i will feel differently.

been mainly drinking the JD honey for the past week, and before that the sinle barrel, but in the mood for some nice number 7 tonight.

and more than the little sipping i've been doing but... sometimes ic hange my mind after i start. we'll see.

it is really really cold in here now and this will sorta help a little.

Guest PiotrekS

whiskey. tennessee sour mash bourbon whiskey.

yummmmmmmmmm

That sounds good.

Really good.

Shame you can't just send a glass through internet. That would be social community as it should be :wink:

Guest PiotrekS

Of course there is.

When it comes to alcohols, we're a bigger power than bloody China and Krakow, with hordes of students and stag-night British tourists is an alcoholic's Mekka.

I'll go searching for the stuff you mentioned Cindy in coming days.