DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

Do you know a weave to duplicate it? Then do that, I will eat the duplicate one. Or the original one, whatever you prefer.

But I am only a civilian here. And only an accepted in tower. It's not permitted. I'm sorry.

In case you haven't noticed I am always nude... do you really want to fatten me with chocolate? It would take longer for me to run by.

Well, if you don't want it... I wanted that you took it, so that you had to brush your teeth again...

So it was a trap. I was right. Thank you taint induced paranoia! Oh wait... civilian. Guess I'm just insane for no reason then...

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

My head is getting too severe. I have to sleep now so it can rest or I will be unable to sleep from too much pain and it'll get worse.. complicated... but there it is sort of. Sorry... good night. Post with you another time and I will post sometime tomorrow.

Do you know a weave to duplicate it? Then do that, I will eat the duplicate one. Or the original one, whatever you prefer.

But I am only a civilian here. And only an accepted in tower. It's not permitted. I'm sorry.

In case you haven't noticed I am always nude... do you really want to fatten me with chocolate? It would take longer for me to run by.

Well, if you don't want it... I wanted that you took it, so that you had to brush your teeth again...

So it was a trap. I was right. Thank you taint induced paranoia! Oh wait... civilian. Guess I'm just insane for no reason then...

I was already insane as a civilian. Nothing wrong with it.

I was already insane as a civilian. Nothing wrong with it.

Hopefully not since thats what I am for real.

She also isn't very active here though. Plus the whole point of the Settlement (the Faction that was largely started by her) was to have a place for those in the Black Tower who didn't wish to channel.

If you recall that group of infamous DMers who caused havoc and crashed DM a few times, she was a part of it. All of us joined here at one point or another, regardless of whether or not they wanted to channel. It was more of a (pun intended) Social Group.

Little known fact, I actually joined here because of Ed.