• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

My iPad is 3G and I use mobile to cut down on the data. You said your phone is giving you a msg about it being to big.

my touch defaulted to mobile. took me a second to figure out how to log in, but the little arrows and all.

Yup, my phone is giving me a message about it being too big, but I can't find ANY way to get it not to say that. According to DM, phones should default to mobile too, so mine probably is....and just can't handle all the data. I tried not letting it display images, but that doesn't work either. I'm pretty much just giving up on it, honestly.

Thanks for the suggestions, though, guys. Sorry I've been snippy; it's irritating trying to work with this stupid phone and again, I didn't sleep like at ALL--nightmares. I NEVER have nightmares anymore. =/

Heh, mine probably would've been okay for you--it wasn't really me that was in danger or experiencing anything...it was just graphic, gory stuff and a highly stressful/fearful emotional feeling attached to it. Like watching a horror movie.

I hate horror movies. Actually, this really was nothing like modern horror movies. Except the gory bit.... But I have no real stomach for horror movies. My imagination is too active. That's why I can't stand zombie movies or anything like that. Nightmares after those. XD

My normal nightmares from my childhood involve me running from something, only what I'm running from is super-fast, and I can't run except in slow-mo. I'm not really afraid of being caught; it's mostly that I can't run no matter how hard I try. XD

Hence why these nightmares kept me up, I think--I'm not used to dreaming about ghosts, someone bleeding to death while screaming hysterically, and stuff like that. XD

try watching the haunting in the dark alone sometimes. or with one person who thinks black and white horror can't be scary.

yeah, the days get melty for me. i think y'all will get to 27 but i hope i don't just keep typing here all night. probably will but...

ok, i'll feel better about it if i drink faster.

No, no scary movies for me. XD That TV show A Haunting was about as bad as I can stand. XD And watching it alone in the dark is almost too bad. XD

We'll see when we get to 27K. XD I'm probably going away for the rest of the night after dinner...I should, anyway. XD