Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Don't break DM... >.>

The goal is to fix it.

Remember what Herid Fel said?

Umm....not particularly...unless..hm...*screws up face and thinks*...did it have to do with needing to tear things down in order to build something better? Maybe?

Yes very close. Something about needing to clear away the rubble before you can rebuild. Much to lazy to look up the exact quote.

Ughhhh. I sense the beginnings of a migraine coming on.

*sends prayers to jealous god, makes healing weaves, and brings a spell of peaceful quiet darkness upon your home for the length of time it takes to kill the headache*

rifuah shlemach lichah

and i'll light a candle.

can't hurt.

Well, actually, what drove me to use smileys was that I was being sarcastic in a joking way during a half-serious/half-joking discussion on DM a few years back, and only one person got that I was joking around. The rest of them freaked out at me and started telling me exactly why I was wrong, close-minded, and ridiculous; etc. Like...it was PRETTY obvious I was being sarcastic, at least to me.... Because I think it was something about feminism and I was sarcastically saying that men are obviously better and deserve to be made sammiches all day long, or something like that...and I'm a girl...so I thought it would be obvious...

Nope, all the ladies started chewing me out and stuff and I was like... "Chill! I was joking!! Holy cow!!!"

So, in that case, it would've been nice if they had gotten my meaning. XD

I don't think it's working.... Well, the way they used to do it was when you bought more time for your phone, it went into effect automatically, and whatever you'd had left before carried over and would be used at the end of the time you bought.... Maybe that's not the case this time. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. >.<