Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Is this about the tutor thread?

YOU WERE THERE

FREE SONG!

so this is about the drunken raunchiness thread...

NO!

this is about the hypocrisy of calling it that, when it was THE TROLLING OBSCENE CARTOON THREAD.

but those cartoons were deleted lat at night before anyone saw them, and they weren't spoken of any more.

and suddenly it became about "drunken raunchiness."

and the OBSCENE TROLLING that deserved what it got was forgotten.

you have seen and posted worse yourself and more than once.

FREE SONG!

okay then ask for some transparency and equality...

I mean, the site has every right to limit certain content, if if people violate that content then the site has every right to punish as it sees fit, so the fact that this is "wrong" I disagree with.

But I would agree that is pretty harsh.

YES WE ALL AGREE TO THE CoC. BUT WHO REALLY BROKE IT ON THAT THREAD?

how did those guys from JN even get here?

THEY WERE RECRUITED BY STAFF TO MAKE MAFIA EDGIER, NASTER, MORE VULGAR, AND MORE "FUN."

THEY KNEW IT WAS A SNAKE WHEN THEY LET IT IN AND IT'S NO SURPRISE IT BIT THEM.

FREE SONG!

Edited by cindy

I mean, the site has every right to limit certain content, if if people violate that content then the site has every right to punish as it sees fit, so the fact that this is "wrong" I disagree with.

THEY WERE INVITED.

THEY WERE RECRUITED BY STAFF TO MAKE MAFIA EDGIER, NASTER, MORE VULGAR, AND MORE "FUN."

THEY KNEW IT WAS A SNAKE WHEN YOU LET IT IN AND IT'S NO SURPRISE IT BIT THEM.

FREE SONG!

what staff? what are your sources?

3. Speak Your Mind. DM will never discipline any member for telling Staff something Staff does not want to hear. That doesn’t mean that members have license to be ruder to Staff than they would to other members. But it does mean that if you see a problem, you need to tell us about it, no matter what it is.

4. Remember that Reasonable People Can Disagree. There are certain things that are black and white, of course: bigotry won’t be tolerated, favoritism is wrong, American football is better than soccer. But most disputes don’t fall within these realms of incontrovertible truth; more often, there are shades of gray, and reasonable people acting in good faith can and will take different positions even when looking at the same set of facts. As a general rule, people who come into a discussion of issues with this in mind tend to be able to find a mutually agreeable resolution much more often than people who don’t.

We could try to write a little paragraph explaining our positions and reasons and submit it, instead of posting "free song" over and over.

Not that it isn't fun or anything.

FREE SONG!

JetNation

Guest PiotrekS

3. Speak Your Mind. DM will never discipline any member for telling Staff something Staff does not want to hear. That doesn’t mean that members have license to be ruder to Staff than they would to other members. But it does mean that if you see a problem, you need to tell us about it, no matter what it is.

4. Remember that Reasonable People Can Disagree. There are certain things that are black and white, of course: bigotry won’t be tolerated, favoritism is wrong, American football is better than soccer. But most disputes don’t fall within these realms of incontrovertible truth; more often, there are shades of gray, and reasonable people acting in good faith can and will take different positions even when looking at the same set of facts. As a general rule, people who come into a discussion of issues with this in mind tend to be able to find a mutually agreeable resolution much more often than people who don’t.

We could try to write a little paragraph explaining our positions and reasons and submit it, instead of posting "free song" over and over.

If anything like this is written, I'd gladly support it. It is a good idea imho. From everything I've heard about the situation, the ban is obviously unfair and uncalled for.

And yes, it is fun.

Free Song!

my point exactly, no mod is ever coming near this thread, at least its been that way for a while now

It has been way over-inflated.

it has been blown out of all reasonable proportion, and there were plenty of staff there before that happened.

if it was such an objectively clear infraction, why did it not merit the wrath of mod the minute the TROLLS POSTED THE OBSCENE MATERIAL?

FREE SONG!

FREE SONG!

JetNation

thank yer kindly

FREE SONG!

MY SOURCE IS MY OWN EYES. IW AS IN SHAYOL GHUL AND POSTED IN THE INVITE/INTRO THREAD.

FREE SONG!

YOU POSTED THE LETTER G APPROXIMATELY 400 TIMES.

YOUR POINT?

IT'S THE 100K!

BANANA!

RAWR!

MOAR!

FREE SONG!

FREE SONG!

MY SOURCE IS MY OWN EYES. IW AS IN SHAYOL GHUL AND POSTED IN THE INVITE/INTRO THREAD.

FREE SONG!

OK cool now I know more

SONG DOES'T EVEN KNOW WHO SUSPENDED HER. NO ONE MANNED UP TO IT. IT WAS JUST A GENERIC EMAIL.

SHE IS ON LEAVE FROM FIGHTING A WAR. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK SHE IS GOING TO SPEND ONE SECOND OF HER LEAVE DEALING WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS?

WOULD YOU?

IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS IT DOESN'T AFFECT HER AT ALL.

BUT IT HURTS ALL OF US.

Edited by paetric

Guest PiotrekS

Though in the link to JetNation provied above, Song is present as JetNation's member in the forum discussion.

Could it be relevant ,i.e. she got banned for the behviour of people from that site because she was the only member of both active in that thread?

Not that it makes it any fairer. even if true.

Free Song!

YOUR POINT?

IT'S THE 100K!

BANANA!

RAWR!

MOAR!

FREE SONG!

there is no point, this is the 100 000 post thread

my point exactly, no mod is ever coming near this thread, at least its been that way for a while now

THIS THREAD IS LURKED BY MODS ALL THE TIME.

WAIT.

FREE SONG!

Guest PiotrekS

YOUR POINT?

IT'S THE 100K!

BANANA!

RAWR!

MOAR!

FREE SONG!

You rock Cindy.

Free Song!

YOUR POINT?

IT'S THE 100K!

BANANA!

RAWR!

MOAR!

FREE SONG!

there is no point, this is the 100 000 post thread

RAWR

SONG DOES'T EVEN KNOW WHO SUSPENDED HER. NO ONE MANNED UP TO IT. IT WAS JUST A GENERIC EMAIL.

SHE IS ON LEAVE FROM FIGHTING A WAR. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK SHE IS GOING TO SPEND ONE SECOND OF HER LEAVE DEALING WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS?

WOULD YOU?

BUT IT HURTS ALL OF US.

AMEN!

FREE SONG!

YOUR POINT?

IT'S THE 100K!

BANANA!

RAWR!

MOAR!

FREE SONG!

You rock Cindy.

Free Song!

SONG ROCKS!

FREE SONG!

WOULD YOU?

BUT IT HURTS ALL OF US.

by the way what war IS/was song fighting in?

unfortunately the link didn't explain much besides the fact that SOng is on JN and wombat is making a ASOIAF mafia game

YOU ASKED WHO INVITED THEM.

THE ANSWER WAS PROVIDED TO YOU.

OK then, but I don't think wombat is staff or wanted edgier/nastier games, probably just wanted to invite some people because getting 32 people together for a mafia game is pretty hard and he also probably wanted to play with some of his JN friends as well