• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Guest PiotrekS

Solidarity won 161 places in the Sejm (similar to Chamber of Representatives) of 161 they were allowed to figh for and 99 of 100 in the Senate.

Btw, Solidarity supported fight against apartheid

Free Song!

I know we have a movement here called solidarity I was wondering if it had the same roots

I don't know. Certainly the most basic human roots are the same. You see somebody being treated unfairly and cruelly, deprived of their human rights, no matter who or where, no matter what's their religion, colour of skin or political affiliation, you're not indifferent and try to help. People in Poland in 1980s had lots of problems, but still did not close their eyes on other peoples and other problems and received a lot of help from other nations too. That's what human solidarity is. So I guess the roots are the same :smile:

WE'RE HAVING BREAKFAST FOR DINNER TONIGHT!

I LOVE BREAKFAST FOR DINNER!!!

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING?

BACON AND SAUSAGE BISQUITS AND GRAVEY.

FREE SONG!

AWESOME!

KAREN HAS ABANDONED ME FOR 11 DAYS AND I WILL HAVE TO COOK MY OWN DINNER AND I AM COOKING THIS!

FREE SONG!

Edited by cindy

Solidarity won 161 places in the Sejm (similar to Chamber of Representatives) of 161 they were allowed to figh for and 99 of 100 in the Senate.

Btw, Solidarity supported fight against apartheid

Free Song!

I know we have a movement here called solidarity I was wondering if it had the same roots

I don't know. Certainly the most basic human roots are the same. You see somebody being treated unfairly and cruelly, deprived of their human rights, no matter who or where, no matter what's their religion, colour of skin or political affiliation, you're not indifferent and try to help. People in Poland in 1980s had lots of problems, but still did not close their eyes on other peoples and other problems and received a lot of help from other nations too. That's what human solidarity is. So I guess the roots are the same :smile:

by roots I meant that it could be the same organisation just in a different country, but you are right in what you say

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING?

FREE SONG!

AWESOME!

KAREN HAS ABANDONED ME FOR 11 DAYS AND I WILL HAVE TO COOK MY OWN DINNER AND I AM COOKING THIS!

FREE SONG!

THAT'S NOT VERY NICE OF HER!

FREE SONG!

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING?

FREE SONG!

AWESOME!

FREE SONG!

FREE SONG!

I'm sure Karen has her reasons

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING?

FREE SONG!

AWESOME!

FREE SONG!

FREE SONG!

THEY FORCED HER FOR WORK, AND IT'S BREAKING MY HEART AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO KNOWS HER.

FREE SONG!

Guest PiotrekS

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING?

FREE SONG!

AWESOME!

FREE SONG!

Gee, these human rights protest can be pretty risky when it comes to diet. Still, solidarity is solidarity.

*runs to shop for bacon* But I won't be able to find these kind of biscuits, I think :biggrin:

And bad Karen, what was she thinking?

Free Song!

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING?

FREE SONG!

AWESOME!

FREE SONG!

Gee, these human rights protest can be pretty risky when it comes to diet. Still, solidarity is solidarity.

*runs to shop for bacon* But I won't be able to find these kind of biscuits, I think :biggrin:

Free Song!

YOU ARE AN ASSET TO THE REVOLUTION AND YOU HAVE A DEEP UNDERSTANDING OF SOLIDARITY.

JUST MAKE REGULAR BAKING POWEDER BISCUITS, THEY'RE SIMPLE, IF YOU DON;T HAVE THE NICE EASY KIND IN THE CAN.

FREE SONG!

Guest PiotrekS

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING?

FREE SONG!

AWESOME!

FREE SONG!

Free Song!

YOU ARE AN ASSET TO THE REVOLUTION AND YOU HAVE A DEEP UNDERSTANDING OF SOLIDARITY.

JUST MAKE REGULAR BAKING POWEDER BISCUITS, THEY'RE SIMPLE, IF YOU DON;T HAVE THE NICE EASY KIND IN THE CAN.

FREE SONG!

Thanks Sister, I'll heed your instructions :smile:

Free Song!