• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Ley seems to be off running in circles in the yard(or homework, or bedtime). I will give this a shot.

I give unto you a gift someone won at the Shadow Amusement Park(it's a shame your light). close your eyes and envision your prize. It is 300 Brendan Fraser clones wearing the "uniforms" of the Spartans in the movie 300. Enjoy. repeat as needed.

Edited by Turin Turambar

okay AH has provided enough encouragement to let me try again since Leelou hasn't admitted to smiling yet. I will have to try a different tack.

* I weave mask of mirrors* It is I your vampire zombie werewolf rockSTAR Master Despothera before you. I command you to smile. (not working? that should have worked) watch me as I swaggger throughout the room causing all the ladies to swoon with my mere presence and my cool eyebrow raise.*raises eyebrow* Not Enough?*creates Turin puppet* watch me as I pummel my mortal enemy senseless.*beats the puppet continuously* Did I see a smile? no well then I will destroy my enemy*fires puppet which goes up in ash* and Dance!

"Oh Macarena....."

1) I have not been bitten and do not plan on being bitten. I will admit, however, that not smiling became very difficult around here:

watch me as I swaggger throughout the room causing all the ladies to swoon with my mere presence and my cool eyebrow raise

then by here:

Dance!

"Oh Macarena....."

I was laughing out loud and getting weird looks from the people around me :D

Good job. You going to join any other social groups soon? :P I'm managing 7 just fine :P

Ok. I think I have one. here is everyone's favorite kitteh...

"I make teh humans :wub: me so dat I can haz all der pointses :wink: BWAHHAAHHAAAAHHHAAAAHH *cough,cough*"(then when I become all powerful, I makes dem get me da nip and da gushy food. he he he )

I really gotta go now. bb in about an hr. tip your wait staff.