DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Introduction!

Marta Sedai

I might have already signed up somewhere around here while DM 7 was still active... But then I was on a LoA and now that I am back, I want to be a part of the Kin...

Some of you know me from the WT, but for those of you who don't, I am Marta, I am 21, I study PR and work full time... Busy life I have, but every second of my free time I spend online because I love online communities! Made a lot of friends thanks to them!

If you want to know anything, ask away!

Mmmm... what is the next step in me becoming a part of the Kin?

Martalove! *snugglesmoochies her Reddie up real good* :biggrin:

Welcome! You'll love it here. Everything is very easy going and dramafree, there are no musts here. The Kin is a place to relax, but your feet up and basically interact in a carefree, informal and free manner without worrying about raisings, ranks or any of that stuff. We do have ranks, but they're more for show because of the pretty collored sashes. ;)

The next step is for you to sit tight till our elegant Eldest notices you and gets all possessive and slams a sash on you. She loves that sort of thing. But basically what you do is join in on the conversations, start your own if you like and generally enjoy just being here.

*pokes the newest Kinling with her needle* :biggrin:

LMAO You can pretend whatever you like, babe. I'm a drama-phobe, myself. ;)

Since I did some digging and, while my head is screaming that you should be on a list somewhere as having joined the Kin already, I think it's much more fun to start the party over. ;)

So...

*clears her throat and gets all official*

*wraps a blue sash around Marta's hips and kisses both cheeks*

*grins*

Welcome to the Kin! :D

Archived