DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

December Roll Call

Mystica

lmao, you can always track back your previous RP's through previous roll calls. I plan on making an archive from them in time.

OH, I forgot to mention, if an RP you (general you, not just Lor :tongue:) did is finished, please post it in the roll call again with the mention of 'finished', then I can tick it off my list.

Oh, and I guess I'm here with Mordre, too. ;) Though you have Rixan's name all over my Training Grounds thread... *grins and winks* I'm about halfway through sketching up the training RP and I'll sit down in the next day or so and get the OP scores done, too. :)

there were a few questions on your Mordre in the bio thread, so still awaiting CC'ing on it. (think it was payback for my questions on the green NSW head lol)

not quite sure what you mean with Rixan's name, sis. I have personalised the thread for Mordre. Can't see any other name in it but hers.

rofl sorry hon, it's protocol. See, right here, section XVII paragraph 22 clearly states

'in the event of a U4ea biography submission, Division Leaders shall uphold the 'lets play footsies'.... ' what? Errrrrr that's not it. Though it could come in handy. *puts in pocket*

Fixed the Rixan infestation in your thread though.

LMAO gotta watch out for Dreamwalking people who call themselves WISE. ;) *ducks*

And yeah, I think it's more a general "if Lor puts a bio in, there must be a month-long debate about some insignificant detail. This debate must entail no less than 3 DL's arguining in public and pointing out how very much they know about the WoT universe by quoting references to said insignificant detail. The one who outquotes the others, wins the argument."

*smirks*