DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

the dead scholar

Darian

Hi guys I was thinking about that scholar who was killed by that ghollum; I believe he discovered something very important about Ishamel and the turning of the wheel, which was why he was killed. Later Min ordered the recovery of all of his books so she can try to find out exactly what he discovered before he died. Can anyone tell me what he did tell Rand during one of his visits? thanks. I cant remember the book exactly.

"You must clear the rubble before you can rebuild". He had another quote as well, mentioned in TGS that I can't recall off the top of my head.

http://wot.wikia.com/wiki/Herid_Fel

Rand consulted him about the Finn answer to the question about cleaning saidin. Hel responded that "it" was sound in philosophical principle (sorry don't have access to books).

"Belief and order give strenth."

He also mentioned to Rand that the Prison must be sometime whole again, to be drilled into in the next Age of Legend. Except if Lanfear drilled into a patch. I don't remember the exact reasoning. But he said the turning of the Wheel made it clear that the prison must be as it was during the Creation.

Archived