DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Recruit Announcement

During the transitional period between DM 7 and 8, there was an announcement of a temporary suspension on the Recruit Training Program. After carefully evaluating our options, as well as taking into account some of the feedback recieved, the Recruit Training Program is hereby suspended indefinately. The program has outlived its purpose, and until the Band undergoes some drastic changes in numbers, the program will not be reinstated.

Effective immediately, new members will be given a week to choose their Regiment, although they may choose at any point until then.

That's good, I joined ages ago, you can see when under my avatar, and even though I became a recruit the week I joined I still have not ended up in a regiment cause I was confused about what I was supposed to do... just like I am still a novice in the tower cause I suck at sudoku...

How do you pick which group to join?

I will leave Horn to answer that, but I assume it will be somewhere on the Recruit Business board? Can you see that? Also, can you see The Campfires, our main private board? I can't see you on a Band Usergroup list I have as of 6th August 2010, so I might need to get you added.

Okay, I would really appreciate it if someone would help me :sleep: . I became a recruit awhile ago - I can see all the boards and such - but I do not know what to do now. Am I supposed to choose my regiment because the recruit board looks dead and that this thread seems to imply ? No one seems to know when I wander around on the regiment boards, so I am a little at my wit's end :wacko: .

• 2 weeks later...

I know there are quite a few Recruits floating around at the moment. As I don't have much studying to do this week, I am going to try and get you all processed and pick Regiments as soon as possible.

Please watch this space and your PM inbox.

• 4 months later...

Archived