DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

North and East must be as one, South and West must be as one

Crael123

Thus, if Rand sutures the North to the East, and the South to the West (relative to Shayol Ghul) and then the two halves together, we would have a four layer Pattern fold over the Bore. The first two stitches would make a circle into a line, and the third would obliterate it.

Probably long enough for the Pattern to recover.

The Dragon is one with the land, and the Land one with the Dragon. If the Dragon brings stability to the north and east, and the Seanchan to the west and south, and they ally for Tarmon Gai'Don, I think the World will be stronger.

"Belief and order give strengh" said Herid Fel. I read a theory (I never remember what I came up with, or what I took from others, but I'm pretty sure that one come from someone else) that the Pattern unravels because of the chaos (thus the "Let the Lords of Chaos Rule"), and that the shifting corridors, pleas and bubble of Evil appear where the chaos is the strongest.

(Warning, here is what I add) So if you bring belief and order to the place, the Pattern will be stronger, thus less likely to be affected by the DO -> His grip on the World will be lighter (than a feather?:) ). Then, bringing a united land with order, food, hope and joy to face Tarmon Gai'don, the chances of survival are higher, and sealing the DO again could be easier.

The note also say : Have to clear the rubble before rebuild (or something like that), means that you have to wipe the table clean of old feuds, fights, struggle, to build a new "world" to fight Tarmon Gai'Don. But all of this could also be applied to the sealing of the DO, breaking the seal to remove the old and broken patch to rebuild the patch/the Bore (depends of what you guy think of it) and could possibly be the way to seal him up again. (without Fain dancing in Shayol Ghul, mind!)

Yes, it's very unlikely, but I so managed to apply the Prophecy and Herid's note to two problems. Chaos and Tarmon Gai'Don

Thus, if Rand sutures the North to the East, and the South to the West (relative to Shayol Ghul) and then the two halves together, we would have a four layer Pattern fold over the Bore. The first two stitches would make a circle into a line, and the third would obliterate it.

The Dragon is one with the land, and the Land one with the Dragon. If the Dragon brings stability to the north and east, and the Seanchan to the west and south, and they ally for Tarmon Gai'Don, I think the World will be stronger.

"Belief and order give strengh" said Herid Fel. I read a theory (I never remember what I came up with, or what I took from others, but I'm pretty sure that one come from someone else) that the Pattern unravels because of the chaos (thus the "Let the Lords of Chaos Rule"), and that the shifting corridors, pleas and bubble of Evil appear where the chaos is the strongest.

(Warning, here is what I add) So if you bring belief and order to the place, the Pattern will be stronger, thus less likely to be affected by the DO -> His grip on the World will be lighter (than a feather?:) ). Then, bringing a united land with order, food, hope and joy to face Tarmon Gai'don, the chances of survival are higher, and sealing the DO again could be easier.

The note also say : Have to clear the rubble before rebuild (or something like that), means that you have to wipe the table clean of old feuds, fights, struggle, to build a new "world" to fight Tarmon Gai'Don. But all of this could also be applied to the sealing of the DO, breaking the seal to remove the old and broken patch to rebuild the patch/the Bore (depends of what you guy think of it) and could possibly be the way to seal him up again. (without Fain dancing in Shayol Ghul, mind!)

Yes, it's very unlikely, but I so managed to apply the Prophecy and Herid's note to two problems. Chaos and Tarmon Gai'Don

i have read that theory too. it would be interesting. man it seriously sucks Fel died so soon.

I just can not see randlanders getting all pumped to die though. the DO has the advantage here.

Yup. I liked him. He was funny.

he will be missed

Archived