DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Masuri, Annoura and Masema's Shiny Dragon Man

Luckers

I don't see how the ability to make oneself look bigger and louder (which Moiraine used in tEotW agains the WC in Baerlon) translates to something as complicated as completely changing your appearance. One is a very simple illusion, the other is very complex.

One point to the original post, modern Aes Sedai know how to use the Mirror of Mists as evidenced by the Salidar Delegation to Rand in Caemlyn, they used it to make themselves grow into giants while talking with Rand and he smashed it around them.

So, any of the four Aes Sedai could have been the shiny Dragon if they chose to weave the mirror of mists.

Mmm. Though as I raised its not implausible that Moghedien taught them this in order to allow them to do the job. It wouldn't be the first time one of the Forsaken did this.

Very interresting !

I have a hard time accepting the idea that two Aes Sedai, be they BA or not, would be able to hide so easily close to Masema expecially given the man's hatred of AS. If they have MoM (wich frankly I find unlikely, at least during the first months with Masema), then they would have to pretend to be army followers, doing laundry cooking etc... If they don't have MoM, then their ageless faces would give them away quickly. BA or not BA.

Show me one case of Moggy manipulating people

hiding in the shadows is not the same as manipulating people

She walking into a group of black sisters who she knew she could command or control

Manipulating a mad man definitely sounds so much like Graendel - most can't be bothered to interact with people long enough to manipulate, G would enjoy figuring out the mind of a mad man then manipulating...

Isn't there a standing order to "Kill Mat Kill Aybara" anyway? Moggy would surely kill Perrin if she thought she could, and get away with it.

Yeah thats what I was trying to say. She's wrapped around Moridin's little finger, with that standing order I don't think Moridin would have stood for her wasting time on the Shiny Dragon Man thing. Also...

Show me one case of Moggy manipulating people hiding in the shadows is not the same as manipulating people She walking into a group of black sisters who she knew she could command or control Manipulating a mad man definitely sounds so much like Graendel - most can't be bothered to interact with people long enough to manipulate, G would enjoy figuring out the mind of a mad man then manipulating...

Coudn't have said it better myself, definitely a Graendal like plan of attack, not at all Moggy's style.

Archived