DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hiya!

Davra

Hi!  I'm so glad I found this comminity!

I first started reading WoT back in my senior year of high school (13 years ago - yikes!)  I eventually got as far as Path of Daggers, but life took over while waiting for Winter's Heart to be released.  So, I restarted the series again 3 years ago, getting just as far as The Shadow Rising before my daughter was born.

I just picked up The Eye of The World... again.  I'm hoping someone can point me to a good comprehensive summary for each book before I go and FINALLY start reading Winter's Heart... and beyond.  I don't have much time to read anymore, so I really don't want to have to read 6000+ pages in order to get reacquainted with the story and characters.

***I found a link to the chapter-by chapter summaries over there ------->

Thanks!

~Katherine

Argh! My eyes! That orange text is horrible!  :P

Anyway, welcome to DM! :) Glad you found the chapter-by-chapter summary. I was going to say there was one on here somewhere, but couldn't remember where. I hope you enjoy browsing the site, and come across a few fun activities. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have about the site, and we will do our best to help you out.

Archived