DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Or 2...

mmeeshal

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My whole family is poor, so I get enough financial aid from the government to completely cover my community college expenses.  I dunno what's going to happen when I move out, though.  But for now, my money is my own.

Well, kind of.  I am saving to eventually buy a car, and eventually move out to Utah, too.  That'll take some doing.  Lots of saving.

College is definitely expensive, I'm pretty fortunate that the government hands out financial aid, otherwise I probably wouldn't be able to afford more than the tuition.  And I suppose it's a good thing I'm currently just at a community college, it's a lot cheaper than going to a university would be.

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to gas money, car repairs, anything like that, but I guess it's one of those necessary evils.  Curse the need for cars! *shakes fist*

I have to confess, though, one of the reasons I actually do have money at the moment is that I actually didn't take any classes last semester, and I was only in school for one semester before that, so I actually worked for a full year after graduation, and have been working about 7 months straight while living at home, only expense I have is paying $300 in rent to my parents.

So do you have a job?

Wow, I'll be going to a private college here that's about 3 minutes away from home, and has a 24K tuition. :/ At least I don't have to live on campus. I wish I had a job, I almost had one at Taco Bell, but business is slow so they couldn't hire me, but I've been putting in apps everywhere I go; jobs are just in such short supply!!

Yikes, that's pricey.  But, I suppose it's a higher quality of education, so it would be worth the cost.

Yeah, these days jobs are tough things to find.  One reason why I'm still with McDonald's, actually.  I need to get a car so I can look for jobs out of town, too, because there's not much here in town anymore.

I hope that changes soon, so people can start getting employed again and don't have to struggle to get by. :)

Hehe, I am most definitely addicted.  I actually bought it for my computer, so that's where I play it most of the time, now.  It can connect you to Facebook so your scores are updated there. I love it. :D

No, mine!!! *hides it away from Talya, along with her nut stash*

Naw, if I was gonna make a kitty into food, it would be stew, not porridge. ;D

But I'd never do that, I love cats too much.  Partly because I've never been able to keep one, my dad's very allergic and has severe asthma, if we kept one he could possibly die.

Archived